Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wanted to mention that I heard 'Walking in Memphis' on the radio today, it was about number #440 odd in Gold104's Easter 500.
nobody would ever believe what song i had stuck in my head for much of the time i was in memphis.

needless to say, it featured elvis in the title and some people think it ruined passengers.

OK people, dinner tonight seemed boring. My homemade pizza has ceased to excite me.

Then I decided to make it respectable.

I'm, uh, going to make berry lasagne pizza.

Dragons?!?!?!?!?

the area they represent is st george
hurr.gif

Force vs Hurricanes.

maybe if i can't get to sleep later :tongue:

maybe if i can't get to sleep later :tongue:

Admittedly, I haven't watched a second of the Super 14 this year. I'm more interested in the AFL to be honest, and I wish there were a game on tonight.

Admittedly, I haven't watched a second of the Super 14 this year. I'm more interested in the AFL to be honest, and I wish there were a game on tonight.

i've not watched any either. it's actually possible to live in new zealand and not know any results.

Ho-LEE shit! Get on that!

done. incidentally, i used to just barely live in that part of sydney. by which i mean i was right on the suburb limits.

For ages, I thought the Dragons represented the St George in Outback Queensland.

I'm disappointed they don't!

I'm just a real nerd when it comes to dragons. I once shared the fact with Axver that one of my favorite phrases is "Here there be dragons" :uhoh:

I just remembered why I told you that, Axver :lol:. Do you still have that MS Paint you did of Bono's interpretation of "The Heartland"?

I'm just a real nerd when it comes to dragons. I once shared the fact with Axver that one of my favorite phrases is "Here there be dragons" :uhoh:

St_George_Illawarra_Dragons_logo.jpg

get on that.

actually, looking that up i found another thing that cracked me up. the stadiums they play at are win stadium and win jubilee oval.

ok, i'm acting like i haven't slept in ages, but i only woke up like eight hours ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom