don't you want to come with me, don't you wanna DESCRIBE my bones. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ Very, very tired. I actually meant to sleep tonight. I was tired, and would've slept great. But I seem to have done something to my neck, and it hurts really bad whenever I lie down, no matter what position I'm in. So yea, I didn't get any sleep. And after I burst into tears in bed, out of pain and frustration, I just gave up and got up.

But now that I've come to terms with the fact that I won't be getting any sleep, I'm okay. Aside from the tiredness. And I've dealt with tiredness, so I'll live.

Other than all of that, I'm generally in a good mood :wink:

^ Morning, Ashley :wave:

^^ Oh it's been brought... :madwife: :cute: :madspit:

grumpypompom.gif

^^ Yeah I know:hyper:

< :lol: my English teacher told us he was too busy with 5th years to correct their essays, and he told them he was too busy with 6th years to do theirs.That translates as he's a lazy bastard :wink:

^ he makes us write essay, then what does he do NOTHING!!!!!!!

< My history teacher made me read out my opening paragraph for an essay 3 TIMES!!!!!! Because it was so brilliant, ten people asked if they could copy it :drool:

^ Yeah well it was me they asked and not the Heavy Metal fan/Guitar God/ Long haired kid/Nerd/Quiet Kid(He isn't right!!!!!!!!), who got 2% higher than me in the summer exams in History!!!!!!!

^ I don't hold a grude, he's cool, I think hard to tell when someone has a voice you can't hear, his voice is as loud as Bono's guitar :wink:

^^:lol: Which means nonexistent :wink:

that was me today, I had to do a presentation in French, I was absolutely shaking :ohmy:

but not because I was nervous about the presentation :flirt:

^:confused:

Back
Top Bottom