Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

The pairs were revealed. (I'd tell you them, but I don't have everyone's names down yet)

Ashlea got evicted.

Eric got HOH... he's that bald firefighter guy.

they really should have put the snooping girl up and gotten rid of her! Or is that her buddy and she was just acting?

I'll find out tomorrow who goes together.

The pairs are:
April & Jennifer (sorority sisters)
Ashlea & Janelle (ex-roomates)
Beau & Ivette (friends)
Eric & Maggie (friends)
Howie & Rachel (friends)
James & Sarah (dating)
Michael & Kayser (friends)

I'm too lazy to find pictures.

:ohmy:

Phil Proctor, BB Announcer, Fired for Season 6

"It is with a sad heart and a diminished bank account that I must inform you that on the afternoon of the day before I was to begin my 4th season as announcer on 'Big Brother 6,' I was told that due to all the new' aspects of he show my services would not be required after all, even though I actually had a tour of the house and got my new security badge!

According to a nice letter from the producers at Arnold Shapiro Productions the suits at CBS decided to change the entire opening sequence including the music (after 5 years) and the announcer (after 3) and they waited until the last minute to can me... so there you are. And here I am."

:drool: SUSHI :drool:

The kind I get usually has salmon in it...I actually like salmon in sushi better than, like, cooked salmon...

Queen Bee said:
The pairs are:
April & Jennifer (sorority sisters)
Ashlea & Janelle (ex-roomates)
Beau & Ivette (friends)
Eric & Maggie (friends)
Howie & Rachel (friends)
James & Sarah (dating)
Michael & Kayser (friends)

I'm too lazy to find pictures.

:ohmy: I thought it was Eric and Ivette since they were on the hammock together talking. :shrug:

Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

Phil Proctor, BB Announcer, Fired for Season 6

"It is with a sad heart and a diminished bank account that I must inform you that on the afternoon of the day before I was to begin my 4th season as announcer on 'Big Brother 6,' I was told that due to all the new' aspects of he show my services would not be required after all, even though I actually had a tour of the house and got my new security badge!

According to a nice letter from the producers at Arnold Shapiro Productions the suits at CBS decided to change the entire opening sequence including the music (after 5 years) and the announcer (after 3) and they waited until the last minute to can me... so there you are. And here I am."

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Queen Bee said:
I can't eat anything that still resembles an actual fish (unless it has a shrimp tail sticking out because :drool: SHRIMP :drool: )...I need mine to be hidden in layers of seaweed and rice. so I partially agree with you here.

Schmeg said:

I can't eat anything that still resembles an actual fish (unless it has a shrimp tail sticking out because :drool: SHRIMP :drool: )...I need mine to be hidden in layers of seaweed and rice. so I partially agree with you here.

That is so me. :laugh: Oh, yeah, I had garlic shrimp tonight, too. :shh: They had snow crab legs but I was already pigging out enough already!

The guy at my sushi place was asking about me the other day since I haven't been in since I've been brown-bagging lunch since I got back from Ireland. I also went to the compteting place down the block and it wasn't as good. :reject: Sorry Sushi Steve!

have some grilled salmon! :happy:

0308food173.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom