Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
I'm outta here folks.

Shoulda gone a long time ago.

Have a great night/day!

:wave:

Have a good night! :wave:

Lesson for the rest of us: cricket and theology chase people away. Talk about more sex! :wink:

Axver said:

Have a good night! :wave:

Lesson for the rest of us: cricket and theology chase people away. Talk about more sex! :wink:

Well pretty much. I should be heading off soon too. I'll stay for a bit though - working on an album cover for unico's thread in EYKIW.

major_panic said:

Nope, my youth pastor's been using it for ages!

But I like inventing words! How about I pull a fundie and selectively read? I'll ignore you and just listen to Daniel. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
Yepo! Hopefully y'all here on Tuesday night. I can supply some more screen shots!

Awesome. I'm at uni for the first innings, but I'll be here for the second. Perhaps the end of the first too, actually, as it's up in Brisvegas and I should get home about 5:45-6pm.

major_panic said:
I'll stay for a bit though - working on an album cover for unico's thread in EYKIW.

Oooh, looking forward to it. I assume not as spectacularly craptastic as mine? :wink:

Theological discussions for the win. :up:

I originally typed "for the twin". :laugh:

Also, I'm now working on my own contribution for unico's epic thread.

For the twin, awesome! Yeah we should talk theology more, only not here.

All right, I doubt I'll be here tomorrow, so I'll probably drop by Tuesday. Barring that, see you Thursday, Ax!

Bye unico - I think you and Ax are the only ones left?

major_panic said:
For the twin, awesome! Yeah we should talk theology more, only not here.

All right, I doubt I'll be here tomorrow, so I'll probably drop by Tuesday. Barring that, see you Thursday, Ax!

Bye unico - I think you and Ax are the only ones left?

Perhaps we should hijack Terrorism: Shifting Paradigms tutes rather than threads? :wink:

Have a good one, and see you soon! :wave:

This really is the quiet point for the thread, what with the Aussies dropping off to sleep and the Americans funnily enough sleeping in on their Sunday morning.

i shouldn't be up this early...but my sleeping patterns suck. and for whatever reason my dog was awake and upset through the night. now he's passed out so i'm going to sit here quietly for a bit so he can sleep.

unico said:
i used to live in dom rep. i remember going to the beach for christmas. good times. i wasn't too crazy about the tarantulas though.

Wow, we're actually going somewhere (besides Australia) that someone's actually been? :ohmy:

phillyfan26 said:
I have Church in a half hour, but will be back around 10:15 (2:15 for you).

I'll be asleep by then. I need to be up by 10am tomorrow. I actually have university. Woah, where did my holidays suddenly go? :ohmy:

Axver said:

Wow, we're actually going somewhere (besides Australia) that someone's actually been? :ohmy:

i think i was only there for like 2 years...i started kindergarden. it was a bilingual school. they probably thought i was a dumbass because my name origins would make one think that i was a native spanish speaker, but my great grandmother emigrated to the u.s. eons ago, so the language faded with time. my dad sucked at it and never passed it on to us, save for the bad words.

Axver said:

Sex and theology.

So far:

- Varitek and NSW insult Philly. :angry:
- Everyone discusses FYM going to shit due to posters like Sting2 and AchtungBono; you question why the two haven't hooked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom