Does anyone else here like or own any Prince albums, especially from the 80's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When they're not listening 2 U2, does any1 here listen 2 Prince (i.e. the Purple singing 1?). I know that their music isn't massively similar, but i've now got 4 of his albums and have come 2 the conclusion that he is a minor genius.

In particular, does anybody like >Purple Rain<, >Around The World In A Day< or >Sign 'O' The Times<. All great albums if U ask me. What R your favourite songs of his??

I would appreciate any views and opinions on the guy, even if he did go slightly daft 4 a while in the 90's.

Many thankz. M y s p r i t .

Not anymore, my brother is a big Prince fan so we have a agrement. I will go with him to a Prince concert and he will see U2. I have seen Prince 4 times and i did like it.

I have some cd's on minidisc and sometimes i listen to the sign of the time recordings.
I used to play in a band and we covered the cross, just a great song. Hmm, yes Prince is O.K.

[This message has been edited by Rono (edited 10-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Rono:
Not anymore, my brother is a big Prince fan so we have a agrement. I will go with him to a Prince concert and he will see U2. I have seen Prince 4 times and i did like it.

So did your brother like U2?

Yes, Prince is one of my fav artist. Sometimes I when I'm not listening to U2 or Pearl Jam
biggrin.gif
, I'll definitely put some Prince on!! I love his 80's stuff as well has his 90's!!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 10-29-2001).]

yeah, Prince is cool. I've listened to him since the Purple Rain days. I do prefer his 80's material, like 1999, Purple Rain, Sign o the Times and Under the Cherry Moon, but Chaos and Disorder(1996) was also a good disc.

Back
Top Bottom