Do YOU accept CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE as your personal saviour???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Do NOT miss this once-in-a-lifetime offer!

CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE is now offering you GUARANTEED SALVATION, in addition to his existing extensive range of cartridge products for the home, office or school.

ONLY CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE can offer you a FAIL-SAFE path to eternal NIRVARNA. Do you DOUBT that he alone can offer you deliverance into the next kingdom, as well as UNBEATABLE SAVINGS on printer cartridges, home printers, paper stock and post-its?

CALL TODAY for FREE CONSULTATION on your own personal rapture with CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE. You thought CARTRIDGE WORLD just offered top savings on office supplies, but you didn't know that we alone can SAVE YOUR SOUL from the eternal inferno of HELL!!!!!!!

CAN YOU afford to risk an eternity in the roaring pits of fire????? There is only ONE insurance policy against HELL, and CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE is offering it at a competitive rate for ONE DAY ONLY!!!!

CALL NOW or you'll regret it for all eternity!!!! Accept CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE as your PERSONAL SAVIOUR TODAY!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????

sir, negative, sir

sir, the private believes that any answer he gives will be wrong, and the senior drill instructor will beat him harder if he reverses himself, sir

Captain Cartridge has made me an offer I cannot refuse. I will accept him as my personal saviour. And you should too! Act now! It's one day only!

...Now if you will excuse me, I am off to stock up on some cartridges.

Back
Top Bottom