Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I own U2's whole discography and I think some of it is crappy. :shrug:

LemonMelon said:
Oh, and if you ever want any particular albums, I'd be glad to hook you up. :wink: I have a collection of over 500.

Sounds like you've got quite the collection going on there. Once I get all mine onto my computer (I listen to them as I import them to ensure a lack of skippage), I'll have around 900 albums I believe. I have 329 on my computer at present.

the tourist said:

Sounds like you've got quite the collection going on there. Once I get all mine onto my computer (I listen to them as I import them to ensure a lack of skippage), I'll have around 900 albums I believe. I have 329 on my computer at present.

I should recount. There was a list...but it became impossible to update with each new download or purchase (mostly download :lmao: ).

900 is an awesome collection! That's my new goal: own 1000 albums by the time I'm 25. :wink:

Actually, I'll probably be there. I've got a year and 2.5 months to collect 100 more. :lol:

Actually, I just realized that song of my "albums" are singles with b-sides. I don't know if that counts.

the tourist said:
Actually, I just realized that song of my "albums" are singles with b-sides. I don't know if that counts.

How many are there?

For the record, I don't count mixed CDs, but Best Ofs count.

LemonMelon said:

How many are there?

For the record, I don't count mixed CDs, but Best Ofs count.

I just count how many "albums" it says in iTunes. That means mixes, too. To be fair, I believe I only have the Desert Island mixes.

OK, Tourist, I'm ducking out a little early. Believe it or not, I have some work to get done (cartoon-related; I do others besides just the U2 stuff). :wave:

LemonMelon said:
OK, Tourist, I'm ducking out a little early. Believe it or not, I have some work to get done (cartoon-related; I do others besides just the U2 stuff). :wave:

Damn, you left right before I posted embarrassing videos of my old band.

the tourist said:

Damn, you left right before I posted embarrassing videos of my old band.

Nope, I refreshed one more time and I'm glad I did.

That "formal" music video was really amusing.

I think I've decided I'm only allowed to buy one cd this month, as I'm receiving so much new music from Desert Island, and hours are cut at work. And the one album will be the upcoming release by Ours, titled "Mercy (Dancing For the Death of an Imaginary Enemy)" which I am stoked about! Anyway, this thread is dead. So I'm going to go to bed.

See what I did there? :cute:

hey yall !

hey cin what will you be wearing?

on a more fucked up note- danny may not be comming his mums being a biatch and wont let him come but he is working on it. im more than happy to meet her and convince her what an upstanding person i am be taking her son out ! :lol:

Oh shit, U2 3D's tomorrow! That means I really do need to do essay work tonight!

mysterious_jen said:
hey yall !

hey cin what will you be wearing?

on a more fucked up note- danny may not be comming his mums being a biatch and wont let him come but he is working on it. im more than happy to meet her and convince her what an upstanding person i am be taking her son out ! :lol:

oh noes!!! I thought something like that might happen. I'll meet her too, surely her son couldn't be corrupted by someone as sweet as me?:angel:

After such a long day, I was hoping to kick back and put things off until tomorrow night. I shall now proceed to blame U2 and the movie industry if I have to hand things in late. :up:

cinnaminson said:

oh noes!!! I thought something like that might happen. I'll meet her too, surely her son couldn't be corrupted by someone as sweet as me?:angel:

bwahahahahahahaha

yeah sure she is gonna let him go out with 2 hot blondes like us ....

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom