Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
The scary part: I've been to Disneyland. I actually thought it was rather cool.

I've been to all the Gold Coast theme parks.

Oh, and Fantasyland that used to exist in Hastings but it was pretty low key and insubstantial.

Theme parks have pretty much lost appeal to me. I don't really feel like paying a lot of money to ride only six or seven decent rides because the queues are so long.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm sitting here lolling over clips from last Friday's episode of Days of Our Lives. Do they show it down there in upside-down land?

Unfortunately, yes.

Turn on TV any time between 9am and 3pm and good luck finding a single thing worth watching.

Niamh Conolly: The church in Ireland secretly had lots of potatoes during the famine, and they hid the potatoes in pillows and sold them abroad in potato fairs. And the Pope closed down a lot of the factories that were makin' the potatoes and turned them into prisons for children.
Father Ted: God almighty, she says that as if there's something sinister about it all! I mean, what is the problem with her?!

Nicole: Good morning, sweetheart.
Victor: Don't call me that.
Nicole: I guess things don't change. You're still a Mr. Grumpypants in the morning.
Victor: And you're still a golddigging whore.
Nicole: That's no way to talk to your wife.
Victor: My lawyers are working on that unfortunate technicality.

:lmao: Damn, I think Victor's the only reason I even halfway pay attention to the show when my mom watches it.

And dammit Ian, now I wish I was watching Father Ted :sigh:

Well, my pizza is ready and it's far too messy to eat at the computer, so I'll see you folk after dinner.

:drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Nicole: Good morning, sweetheart.
Victor: Don't call me that.
Nicole: I guess things don't change. You're still a Mr. Grumpypants in the morning.
Victor: And you're still a golddigging whore.
Nicole: That's no way to talk to your wife.
Victor: My lawyers are working on that unfortunate technicality.

:lmao: Damn, I think Victor's the only reason I even halfway pay attention to the show when my mom watches it.

And dammit Ian, now I wish I was watching Father Ted :sigh:

you don't mean Victor Kiriakas do you?? He was old when I used to watch it years ago...

"Pat was wondering if he could put his massive tool in my box?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom