Dinosaur Cove, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geof: I'd be really fucking damned pleased if that were true, and If you weren't fucking everything in our area code

Wife: Which part of that fantasy turns you on the most? Me or the men?

Kevin Costner's closing argument? Or something different? I love the movie, but a lot of people harp on it for being historically inaccurate.

FAH I SAY! FAH!

Oh, it was just the start, with the real newsreel footage and all that. We were talking about the use of historical sources and facts in popular fictional media.

anytime I see Geoffrey Rush do something that's not elite style, I laugh.

ex 1) In mystery men when Paul Reubens farts in his face...so not something you picture Geoffrey Rush being involved in.

Case in point: He just told his wife he was "going to take a leak"

Heh, Ashley, I just got to Come By Chance in the spreadsheet. I'll keep working backwards if that's alright by you.

anytime I see Geoffrey Rush do something that's not elite style, I laugh.

ex 1) In mystery men when Paul Reubens farts in his face...so not something you picture Geoffrey Rush being involved in.

... I cannot imagine this.

I just can't.

It doesn't work.

Pee-Wee farts in Geoffrey Rush's face. *ponders*

*mind caves in*

"I have to say," says Reubens, "I felt sort of cheap and dirty, because it's such an easy way to get a laugh. I did spend a day, though, farting in Oscar-winner Geoffrey Rush's face."
and

Rush, a self-described "huge Pee-wee fan," was happy to oblige. As the arch-villain Casanova Frankenstein, Rush has a few run-ins with the Spleen. "There's a fart sequence in the back of my limo, and we hadn't really met that much on the set yet at that point. It was a nice bonding thing for us, because Paul was blown away by this suggestion I made. He said, 'Oh, can I stick my ass in the window,' and blah blah blah, and I said, 'Yeah, and my hair can sort of jump up in the air when he farts on me.' He loved this, because he thought I was this very serious classical actor."

... :laugh: ...

So, uh ... less unpleasant topics?

Not that I have any ideas. I'm just encountering Superthread history. And getting the impression I might post a lot. Do you guys think I post a lot? Maybe just a tad?

Who's not Australian now?

Because Australia likes stealing other people's things. Or in the case of Russell Crowe, they are more than welcome to our unwanted things.

Ax, have you heard of this guy whose name I'm about to mis-spell... Something like Tiki Tane? He was in Salmonella Dub and I just heard a solo track of his on JJJ that sounded very cool and Maori and percussiony.

Hey Brittany! :wave:

Ax, have you heard of this guy whose name I'm about to mis-spell... Something like Tiki Tane? He was in Salmonella Dub and I just heard a solo track of his on JJJ that sounded very cool and Maori and percussiony.

I can't say I'm familiar with him personally, but I have one Salmonella Dub album and enjoy it. Maori and percussiony? This sounds like it has a good chance of being enjoyable too.

Incidentally, I started a list of my fave U2 tracks over an hour ago... put Exit at no. 1 and haven't got any further.

Mysterious Ways isn't a lock at #2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom