Dinosaur Cove, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, it just occurred to me:

WHERE IS KUNSTMUSEUMOSAURUS.

Oh my god. You guys think we discuss utterly trivial things on Interference?

This thread just appeared on Railpage: "New chime tone before station announcements at Sunbury"

... riiiiight.

:ohmy:

This is going on my list, if I ever become a palaeontologist. Which is a lot less likely now than it was before I flunked out of my Masters prelim. Oh well.

You must become a palaeontologist. I want my Kunstmuseumosaurus!

I especially want some works of art on the Kunstmuseumosaurus to hang in the Kunstmuseum.

You must become a palaeontologist. I want my Kunstmuseumosaurus!

I especially want some works of art on the Kunstmuseumosaurus to hang in the Kunstmuseum.

I think the Kunstmuseum is a modern art gallery... so they have to be abstract paintings that express what it would be like to be a Kunstmuseumosaurus.

Actually, it'd probably be a girl group that GAF would listen to at his pot pool parties.

YES. THIS.

And if Ali ever does a side project away from Phail, I damn well hope she uses the Alisaura name for it.

I must admit, I am increasingly tempted to record a song for I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect and use it in my DI VI metal list.

I think the Kunstmuseum is a modern art gallery... so they have to be abstract paintings that express what it would be like to be a Kunstmuseumosaurus.

Hmm. It would be ... rad? Unbelieveable? Astonishing? Whaling?

Minmi would make a pretty good band name. It's a dinosaur, but it's not an overtly nerdy name. It's kind of cute (like they were :cute:). Actually, it'd probably be a girl group that GAF would listen to at his pot pool parties.

I think it's actually an Aboriginal word, although I can't remember what it means now.

... crap. Not only is it just named after Minmi Crossing (still might be an Aboriginal word), but it's no longer the shortest generic dinosaur name. Some upstart Chinese genus called Mei.... pfft.

Minmi (dinosaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

YES. THIS.

And if Ali ever does a side project away from Phail, I damn well hope she uses the Alisaura name for it.

I must admit, I am increasingly tempted to record a song for I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect and use it in my DI VI metal list.

You're still going with I Don't Know Why... I Think It's Perfect? :lmao: :hi5:

Never considered a side project of my own...

:hmm:

You're still going with I Don't Know Why... I Think It's Perfect? :lmao: :hi5:

Of course! I don't really know why. I just think it's perfect.

I have three bands on the go now. Phail, I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect, and that shoegaze Sunshore project.

Some of you may be amused to know that when I went to save that giant pic of the Styracosaurus skull, my oh-so-clever intuitive smart-arse computer offered to save it in the last folder I'd saved something to... which was the Bono pic folder.

:lol:

Some of you may be amused to know that when I went to save that giant pic of the Styracosaurus skull, my oh-so-clever intuitive smart-arse computer offered to save it in the last folder I'd saved something to... which was the Bono pic folder.

So it wouldn't be the first dinosaur picture to be saved in that folder, hyuk hyuk hyuk!

Oh wait, that was the point. :uhoh:

:wink: But I thought Edge was the saurus.... Bono was the Bonosapian no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom