Die, Drôme Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm giving the Joy Division song a higher ranking this time around, but I think I might drop the New Order one even lower :wink:

And I actually liked A Day Without Me this time too. I don't know, I was never much big on that song before, but I dug it this time.

Oh my God, mom just walked in snapping her fingers and singing Fascination :lmao: It was hilarious

I don't know if I was too tired to enjoy your list properly, or if I'm just tired enough (since I'm probably more tired now than I was when I listened to it the first time :huh: ) but I like it a LOT more the second time around.

Man, Khan, I'd totally vote for you were it not for the fact of...well, ya know, I'm ikinda proud of my work :lol:

You know Khan, I almost feel like I should've just sent you the two tracks you didn't have :lol:

Uhoh...your list is over...*plays personal Retro Island list for the 15th time*

:doh:

(can you tell i'm paranoid about my list? hehe)

So am I. I'm like terrified that I made a huge mistake leaving a couple tracks off for starters. And then I'm scared that some of the songs don't fit the genre or something :sigh:

I really wish I'd left the Tom Tom Club song on :sad:

So I had an idea and wanted to gauge your reactions. I don't know if this is a good idea but I might as well say it.

There was that poll of Interference's favorite artists. I was thinking why not do Interference's favorite artists of each country. There are people from all over the world here and I think it would be cool for B&C and the whole forum to be introduced to the best of these different countries. It would interesting and fun. This is just a rough idea but we could make it pretty fun.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

It seems like a decent idea, but I wouldn't know next to anything about putting it together or what should be done...I'm not a real brancher-outter into non-english music

<failure

Ok, that's it Google Ads, prepare to die:

imgad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom