Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody yet - i'm still alive. (when you get ass-grabbed, you're dead, and you tell your assassin who your target was.) i had a fun kill yesterday at dinner.

but on crutches/limping, i'm a pretty easy target.

My feet are killing me. I just walked for 2 hours and 40 minutes (enough time to listen to Zoots' DI list).

Varitek said:
nobody yet - i'm still alive. (when you get ass-grabbed, you're dead, and you tell your assassin who your target was.) i had a fun kill yesterday at dinner.

but on crutches/limping, i'm a pretty easy target.

We did a similar thing in our high school last year. Only, since you're in class all the time, you had to come up with creative ways to do it (and it wasn't ass grabbing).

Naturally, I got killed because I had to make up a test and was sitting in the fucking hallway at a lone desk.

Oh yeah. Hockey. Another one of those sports I don't care for. Have fun with it, though.

You're not missing anything with The Wall, Andrew.

But if you haven't listened to Animals or WYWH, now that's a crime.

I must admit I've never made it all the way through The Wall in one sitting.

Think I once managed to get all the way through the first disc ... maybe ...

I basically just need to find someone I know who dabbles in torrents and get them to download the whole discography for me.

phanan said:
You mean as a whole, or no impressive single tracks?

Because as maligned as The Wall is, it does have its share of peaks to go along with the valleys.

The flow is good, but the tracks themselves don't really stand up.

Hey You was the only notable thing in the first eighteen.

Just finished up the eighteenth track.

As tracks, I only rate Hey You, Comfortably Numb, and Run Like Hell.

I stopped looking at the track names early for more objective reviews.

Track nineteen is great so far.

phanan said:

I'd argue that Disc 1, through Goodbye Blue Sky, is very good. It's after that that it loses its way.

Don't Leave Me Now and Empty Spaces are terrible, so I would agree with this.

I love the part Pfan is going to hear next. Waiting For The Worms, Run Like Hell, In The Flesh :drool:

I listened to Comfortably Numb a few days ago for the PF Survivor final, and was surprised and somewhat let down to find it not as good as I remember. Not even the solo ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom