Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I listen to Modest Mouse, I imagine it's an angry muppet singing. Doing that makes all the difference in the world.

the tourist said:

No. They're like Blur, only poppier.

If you're going to call yourself Hard-Fi, at least play hard. Or be ironic and play sappy acoustic ballads. Not middle of the road blandness.

the tourist said:
Glad I'm not the only one!
staring at the sun?

downsrim.gif

Axver said:

If you're going to call yourself Hard-Fi, at least play hard. Or be ironic and play sappy acoustic ballads. Not middle of the road blandness.

Bland is better than hate. :up:

the tourist said:
When I listen to Modest Mouse, I imagine it's an angry muppet singing. Doing that makes all the difference in the world.

:lol:

The song by The Divorce wasn't bad. And why do I recognise this one by The Apples In Stereo?

KhanadaRhodes said:
this vitamin water is sodium free! i did not know that! we're talking literally 0 mg of sodium here.

What's funny is that sometimes non-flavoured water has sodium in it. Like seriously. What the fuck? Why does Dasani need sodium in it?

Axver said:

The song by The Divorce wasn't bad. And why do I recognise this one by The Apples In Stereo?

I have no idea.... It was the single off their new album.

The Divorce are from Seattle and I've opened for them before.

the tourist said:

Because of the resemblance, I picture Matt Bellamy as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. Makes things much more interesting, I'd say.

Actually, same with Dolour--they're from Seattle and my first band (called Soma Holiday) opened for them.

KhanadaRhodes said:

eww no i don't want koala wang

Weren't we just bitching about unadventurous eaters?

And what, praytell, is wrong with grilled kangaroo loin?

LemonMelon said:
Because of the resemblance, I picture Matt Bellamy as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. Makes things much more interesting, I'd say.
yeah, like when he's singing NO ONE'S GONNA TAAAAAAKE MEEEEE ALIIIIIIVE i picture the end of the movie where he's like shooting the old lady at the atm and running from the cops and shit. badass.

KhanadaRhodes said:

sounds like you put two apple computers together and record the bleeps and bloops they make. like that DOOOOO! sound it makes when you boot it up.

the tourist said:
Actually, same with Dolour--they're from Seattle and my first band (called Soma Holiday) opened for them.

Soma Holiday? Nice Huxley reference. :up:

And any song called "Next 2 U" is inherently bad.

Axver said:
Weren't we just bitching about unadventurous eaters?

And what, praytell, is wrong with grilled kangaroo loin?
it's not that i'm not adventurous, i'm just not sure if i want to eat someone's wang. it seems...wrong. like, somewhere in the world, some male species, human or otherwise, is grunting in pain and he doesn't know why. it's because i bit into a wang.

KhanadaRhodes said:

sounds like you put two apple computers together and record the bleeps and bloops they make. like that DOOOOO! sound it makes when you boot it up.

:lmao:

Axver said:

Soma Holiday? Nice Huxley reference. :up:

And any song called "Next 2 U" is inherently bad.

I really wanted to change it. But that's what he fucking called it, and I didn't Phanan to, like, go check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom