Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG listen to them!!!!!!

LISTEN TO NIGHTMARE STAMPEEEEEEDE

i requested it when i saw tim in february :lol: and he asked who said that! :cute: for some reason, i consider that my shining tim moment, over meeting him last may :rolleyes:

:lol: And did he play at least a bit of it?

And I'll give the collections a play later this evening, hopefully. I do hope Mr Catalyst has no cheesy eighties shit like those backing vocals, because I feel like there's a good song hidden inside Spiritual Hunger.

Axver said:
:lol: And did he play at least a bit of it?

And I'll give the collections a play later this evening, hopefully. I do hope Mr Catalyst has no cheesy eighties shit like those backing vocals, because I feel like there's a good song hidden inside Spiritual Hunger.
no! :( he laughed, asked who requested it (i raised my hand proudly), and he explained to the audience that nightmare stampede is a fifteen minute song with lots of chord changes, etc. i didn't even WANT to hear it, i just wanted to see if he'd play it :giggle:

lol no, it's still 80s sounding, but there's no backing vocals. well, i think maybe tim does his own backing vocals, but no female ones.

KhanadaRhodes said:

no! :( he laughed, asked who requested it (i raised my hand proudly), and he explained to the audience that nightmare stampede is a fifteen minute song with lots of chord changes, etc. i didn't even WANT to hear it, i just wanted to see if he'd play it :giggle:

lol no, it's still 80s sounding, but there's no backing vocals. well, i think maybe tim does his own backing vocals, but no female ones.

:laugh: That's awesome. I loved when Neil would call for requests on the Finn Brothers tour in 2005. I called for Kare Kare but I think I was a bit too far back to be heard. He paid an Angel's Heap request from somebody in the front few rows.

Axver said:
:laugh: That's awesome. I loved when Neil would call for requests on the Finn Brothers tour in 2005. I called for Kare Kare but I think I was a bit too far back to be heard. He paid an Angel's Heap request from somebody in the front few rows.
:grumpy: he didn't ask for requests in nashville. but who would've requested anything with the perfect setlist we got :love:

KhanadaRhodes said:

then dooooooon't.

But there's a really good special on this week. And I've run out of chips to snack on when I stay up to 3am to watch demented Indian cricket.

and now for spiritual hunger
dance.gif

Tomorrow I've got uni from midday to 5:15pm. :(

Friday I'm busy. With U2 3D and Porcupine Tree. :drool:

omg i love this song :heart: when i see tim this autumn, hopefully i can meet him again. if i can, i want him to autograph my copy of big canoe and tell him i'm like the only person who likes it :lol:

Ah fuck it, going shopping requires getting dressed and doing stuff and crap. I might as well just do it on the way home from uni tomorrow, even though it's a long day. It ultimately wastes less time going tomorrow on the way home anyway.

KhanadaRhodes said:
omg i love this song :heart: when i see tim this autumn, hopefully i can meet him again. if i can, i want him to autograph my copy of big canoe and tell him i'm like the only person who likes it :lol:

It's not popular? When I looked for Tim Finn torrents, it was the only album I could find online.

Axver said:
It's not popular? When I looked for Tim Finn torrents, it was the only album I could find online.
whoa, really? that's hilarious. it was hard for me to find a copy of the album. it's the only one of his i think that's out of print, and it was really, really hard to find a used one.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Nooo, I have to actually sleep tonight. I have to go see that my bitch of a psychiatrist tomorrow. I am soooo over her. But she provides me with drugs :sigh:

I must admit, I laugh every time I see Americans use 'drugs' to refer to legal medication. It sounds so wrong and illicit.

KhanadaRhodes said:

whoa, really? that's hilarious. it was hard for me to find a copy of the album. it's the only one of his i think that's out of print, and it was really, really hard to find a used one.

:lol:

I'll look now and see if I can find any more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom