DESCRIBE........... Until you hit 500!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being at work when your hungover is the worst feeling in the world. :hug:

Are you there ALL day YBOR??

^ I think I'll have to sneak out for awhile in a few minutes, my brother and family is taking me out for lunch. Then I have to get back here this afternoon. Maybe Bloody Mary will join me for lunch also?!?

^I think several Bloody Mary's should join you for lunch and you should just not go back to the office!!!:wink:

^ Agrees with my Tilli:wink:

<---- Feeling not so hot right now, why did I do this last night when I knew I had to come to work this morning. I guess it's a once a year celebration and I'll live, I think

^Redkat is right. Drinking is the key here YBOR! Water, then coffee and if they don't work more alcohol!!!! After all it is your birthday tommorrow :wink:

^ Yes I had coffee at about 3:00 am this morning but that was before I went to bed:yikes: ? I did just a while back but I got that:yuck: :barf: feeling.

^
at 3 water would have been a better choice maybe

definitely water now then

and I like how tilli is recommending more alcohol

do you have a flask YBOR lol!:wink:

^ I do but couldn't bring to work:sad: . Do you guys like going out to an all night diner after a late night out?

It seems to be the place to go over here after a night out, I ususally have chips:drool:

I agree, water when you come in is the best remedy. If i can get a pint or two of water down me before bed I wake up without a hangover, other wise:barf:

Yeah!!!! Now you are a refugee!!! See you later!!:wave:

^Hey Zoot!

Vodka Redbulls - I can only manage one or two of these as i find them sickly. :barf:

^ Hey Tils... what's up!

those vodka redbulls tasted more like red bulls. :drool:

< is so happy to see the sun after 2 weeks of rain! :)

It is sunny here too, though a little cold.:)

I am good thanks. I am supposed to be doing uni work but I haven't really got very far on account of being on here..

What are your plans for today???

< My plans are to go enjoy the sun.... and..... just bask in the warmth of sunshine.... and :hmm:.............. to go enjoy the sunshine. yeah. :wink:

Sounds like a good plan, what with the sun shining outside n'all......:wink:

Whatever you do don't be staring at the sun.....:lol:
:laugh:

Ha! Did you see what I did there??

:reject:

Sorry, going a bit crazy, plus I have been playing Pop all afternoon...

^Your right - what better basis for a relationship!!:wink:

^ Absolutely. :wink:

Besides... we could just have a fling, if you like. :sexywink:

Alright, I gotta go get a haircut. Catch ya later. :hug:

:wave:

^
krank2.gif

Back
Top Bottom