DESCRIBE the person who didn't start a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Kayla DON'T GO TO SLEEP

<VG as a senior, trust me, you're gonna regret about 90% of the things you do as a freshmen, no matter what they are...so if you start partying and stuff, you're gonna regret it, if you don't party, you'll regret it...i haven't partied throughout all of high school, I've never gotten drunk, I've never done unmentionable things, and all I really regreat it not getting drunk at least onece....but....prom hasn't happened yet...but im in no hurry to get drunk....I can wait until college...

You have three more great years of high school, and trust me, nothing is gonna be better than your senior year

Kayla I can't decide if you're making me WANT to listen to the arctic monkeys, or never wanting to hear a single thing they play :wink:

^ Do you think I'm a cheap date...do you think a sexy accent is just gonna make me hop right on over

WELL YOU ARE WRONG MISSY WRONG!!!:madspit: :mad: :censored: :angry: :banghead: :yell: :madwife:

bono_212 said:
No Kayla DON'T GO TO SLEEP

<VG as a senior, trust me, you're gonna regret about 90% of the things you do as a freshmen, no matter what they are...so if you start partying and stuff, you're gonna regret it, if you don't party, you'll regret it...i haven't partied throughout all of high school, I've never gotten drunk, I've never done unmentionable things, and all I really regreat it not getting drunk at least onece....but....prom hasn't happened yet...but im in no hurry to get drunk....I can wait until college...

You have three more great years of high school, and trust me, nothing is gonna be better than your senior year

:hug:

I sort of know what you're saying...I don't know, I don't want to be some pathetic-ass person that just does stuff to fit in. Regardless I know it'll all be different/better when I go to college, so I'm not too worried. :D

when is your prom? :hyper:

^ I was just kidding :hug:
^^ prom is in may I'm not sure about the date....You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do, just remember that you'll probably nver see 75% of these people ever again

bono_212 said:

i don't think i regret many of the things i've dont/not done. . . i haven't partied or gotten drunk either :shrug:

^ i'm a seniour

^^man kayla you can play soo fast!!! :rockon: :rockon:

my band started working on a new song today that just begs for a shredding solo . . . maybe i should drink more coffee :hmm:

^yummy coffee:drool:
Cup_Coffee_Lid.jpg

i know I'm a bass goddess:laugh:

^ Oh...well I don't knwo...I think I mostly regret kind of hiding in a corner most of freshmen year when I should have made the best of high school, and now i'm trying to squeeze as much fun into the last few months that i cna, aecause Ididn't do what i could have when I was younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom