Describe the perfect person for you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hypothetically do any guys want horny girls who put and claim not to be sluts?

(Not that I'd know any of course)

Originally posted by zonelistener:
I hear ya man! I tried dating a female lawyer. It's tough enough winning an argument with a regular female, little alone a female lawyer.

Yeah. Some women can't control their tempers, and get aggressive in the face of a superior argument. Instead of backing down, they arrange for their bitchy friends to join it. Funny part is, the bitchier they get, the more calm I get, which seems to make them even more pissy. Sometimes they need to acknowledge who is more intellectually superior, and just accept it.

That's why I have an ex-wife.
smile.gif

A girl who can deal with my craziness and that I can deal with her craziness.

Because, when you get down to it, we all have issues and a relationship can't be successful unless your girlfriend/boyfriend can deal with your shit and you can do the same in return.

------------------
Me3

Originally posted by RufusYoungblood:
Sometimes they need to acknowledge who is more intellectually superior, and just accept it.

smile.gif

HAHAHA! This is the funniest (and stupidest) thing I've heard in a long time!
rolleyes.gif

The perfect person for me would be.... *acts like she's thinking real hard 'bout how to describe the guy just the right way* Oh Hell. I'm with the perfect person for me right now! It took a while to find him but now that my prince is in my life I'm NEVER letting him go. He's everything I could ever dream of wanting in a future hubby
smile.gif
*is walking on cloud nine everyday* ok i'm done.
Maybe one of these days I'll let you kiddies get to see a pic of him >
smile.gif

LATERS!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Yeah. Some women can't control their tempers, and get aggressive in the face of a superior argument. Instead of backing down, they arrange for their bitchy friends to join it. Funny part is, the bitchier they get, the more calm I get, which seems to make them even more pissy. Sometimes they need to acknowledge who is more intellectually superior, and just accept it.

smile.gif

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...
but being a sexist pig and insulting every female member of this forum is NOT OK.

You wanna push buttons? You just did.

This is a warning.

Now you have a reason to
*shudder*

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

I think it?s really dangerous to try and describe the ?perfect person? because you often end up with just what you weren?t looking for. However, I?ve seen the fairy tale happen in my family, and I won?t settle for anything less. This is who Prince Charming is to me:

Tall, Dark hair, light eyes (these three are definitely not required, the rest are), physically fit, good dresser, a foreign accent or proficiency with a musical instrument would be nice; good-looking, but not vain; HONEST; passionate; keeps promises, has the same ideals as I do; someone who makes my heart skip a beat when he walks into the room; someone who I can kiss three years into a relationship and still makes me weak in the knees; someone who will let me fall asleep and wake up in his arms; someone who says I love you more than it needs to be said; Intelligent, well-read, appreciates the arts(including Shakespeare), preferably republican, loves my cat and my decorating style, thoughtful, considerate, kind, movie buff, has goals and plans for the future; chivalrous (I?m talking opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc.), believes in family and wants 2 children; gets along with my family, not self absorbed, funny, not a sore loser but isn?t afraid to argue with me, never tells me I?m fat, even if I am; someone who thinks I?m beautiful; someone who believes in love like I do, and knows that it?s not always easy but is definitely worth the effort; someone who has their own life, but wants to share it with me; someone I can talk to for hours on end about anything and everything; an incredible lover- to quote Alanis ?uninhibited in bed- more than three times per week;? someone who can go to Disneyland and act like a kid, but can go to a museum and act like an adult; someone who can get as wild and crazy as I can; someone who?s supportive of my goals and my career, but will also understand when I want to be a stay at home mom; someone who loves life as much as I do; Romantic, and has the power to sweep me off my feet when I least expect it; someone who?s not afraid to tell the world that he loves me; someone who loves adventure and travel; someone who lets me take care of them, but also knows how much it means to come home and have the house spotless and dinner made.

Someone who treats me like my friend Talon does.

Someone who loves me for who I am and wouldn?t change anything about me, even if he could.

Someone a lot like my dad.

Originally posted by Elvis:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion...
but being a sexist pig and insulting every female member of this forum is NOT OK.

You wanna push buttons? You just did.

This is a warning.

Now you have a reason to
*shudder*

I didn't realize talking about my ex-wife was the same as talking about/to every female member of this forum.

Maybe instead of following me around the forum and reading between the lines, you guys should just let up and stop throwing around all these unnecessary threats. Perhaps you are not suited to the roles of admin/moderator if tiny things upset you so easily.

Obnoxious? maybe. Insulting/threatening/vulgar? NO.

*not shuddering*

[This message has been edited by RufusYoungblood (edited 03-07-2002).]

I didn't realize talking about my ex-wife was the same as talking about/to every female member of this forum.

Maybe instead of following me around the forum and reading between the lines, you guys should just let up and stop throwing around all these unnecessary threats. Perhaps you are not suited to the roles of admin/moderator if tiny things upset you so easily.

Obnoxious? maybe. Insulting/threatening/vulgar? NO.

*not shuddering*

You were speaking VERY generally about SOME WOMEN, and then happen to conviently comment about your ex-wife.

Perhaps you're not suited to be a member of this forum. Not only am I an Admin of this forum, I own it.

I do NOT appreciate your utter lack of respect for the mods/admins of the forum.

I gave you a warning, I didn't threaten.

You think you're wise with your words, but you're not. Are your socks wet?

------------------
-Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

You were speaking VERY generally about SOME WOMEN, and then happen to conviently comment about your ex-wife.

errr, ok. What's your point? Should I mention her by name? Mention some other women who have helped me form my opinion? You don't want me to have this opinion? You don't want me to express it?

Maybe instead of following me around the forum and reading between the lines, you guys should just let up and stop throwing around all these unnecessary threats.

Let up like you did about your poll forum suggestion?
rolleyes.gif

errr, ok. What's your point? Should I mention her by name? Mention some other women who have helped me form my opinion? You don't want me to have this opinion? You don't want me to express it?

I wouldn't tolerate you saying all/most/some ?????? people are stupid.

I won't tolerate you saying the same about women. Unlike you, I hold women in very high regard and I do not appreicate racial/sexist/relgious/etc stereotypes. If you wanted to say 'my ex-wife is a bitch'... go for it.

------------------
-Elvis

As long as he treats me right, anything else comes second.
(i don't know. i guess i'll know when/if it happens.)

"intelectually superior"? Suuuuure.
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 03-07-2002).]

my ex-wife is a bitch

... and men wonder why women struggle so much to trust us.
icon25.gif

You'll also notice that the women here DID NOT show you any disrespect after your insulting remarks. Which does show you that "they are the bigger person."

Sometimes it truly amazes me how patient elvis and Sicy can be. They're certainly more tolerant than I am.

Originally posted by S|aney:
... and men wonder why women struggle so much to trust us

That's the second time you've quoted me, and then added something which had no relevance to what you quoted.

I've never wondered why women struggle to trust men, probably because I've never been NOT trusted.
smile.gif

That's the second time you've quoted me, and then added something which had no relevance to what you quoted.

I've never wondered why women struggle to trust men, probably because I've never been NOT trusted.
smile.gif

So you're telling me that your ex-wife trusted you enough to share her feelings without worrying about being referred to in a derogatory manner? Or better yet, without having it held against her when she disagreed with you?

Trust has MANY aspects to it. I know women that have a difficult time trusting men with their emotions.

Some women can't control their tempers, and get aggressive in the face of a superior argument.Instead of backing down, they arrange for their bitchy friends to join it.

It's not a contest or a competition. When a woman turns into a "bitch", it's usually because they've lost trust in their man's ability to listen and understand what they are actually trying to say.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm sorry if I've been rude to you. I just don't think that ANY woman ever deserves to be verbally assaulted. Under any circumstance.

so sad to see a great thread ruined. i really liked this thread too

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Back
Top Bottom