DESCRIBE.....Anyone you want to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Extremely Happy and will now enjoy the weekend.

<--- Warm out this afternoon will not run dog on beach. Will throw dog and self in pool.

^ TRE you really crack me up

<--- Still knocked out over Tilli's picture :wink:

< Has a Newfie/Flat Coated Retriever mix - she's a big Girl and get's hot quick!!!

^^You should post pics of her also:hyper: Or you and her :sexywink: :hyper:

^^ I can't stand the way I look in photgraphs - your not missing much!!!

^ TRE you crack me up because you kinda remind me when I was your age (much younger than me).

<I don't like they way I look in pics most of the time. That is the beauty of digital cameras at least - you can erase the horrible ones!
^^^:hug: I will settle for a pic of your dog then! She sounds beautiful:cute:

^ I used to break out the Axes, man

<--- Will overcome the fear of posting pic and trying how to do it soon.:huh:

<has seen pics of most everyone here and thinks everyone is beautiful!! :hug: YBOR must post now!

Tilli check your Inbox.......... You know where:wink: Did you ever get the joke of the day????

.Guys I have to step out for about ten minutes, could imagine someone actually giving me something to do here at work?
For shame. I hope Tilli can do it - PLEASE promise you all won't Laugh Right?

See you tre!:wave:

I got the post, but no joke of the day YBOR:sad:

Check your inbox also:wink:

^ It was in a prior email. You judge if you should actually post that picture it awful isn't it!!!:yikes:

YBORCITYOBL said:
^ It was in a prior email. You judge if you should actually post that picture it awful isn't it!!!:yikes:

Err, no Ybor it isn't!!:cute:
However, I am not sure how to convert it from a .doc file to a jpg file - but I am on the case...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom