DESCRIBE.....Anyone you want to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<extremely stressed...see, i have a literature review due in bio december 9th. plenty of time, right? wrong. our teacher is requiring that we have all our info by next week, a month before the due date. which is shit, because it's a lit review for god's sake, once you have the info it's copy, paste, cite, and you're done. no thinking involved.

and i won't be home basically all weekend and have no clue when i'll do it. and it has to be from medical journals, which are impossible to wrap my head around. and my topic is really hard, genetic trends toward alcohol addiction ( i should know that real well :crack: )

:crazy:

and i explained this to the lady but she didn't get it.

i would like it if we could be allowed to do things on our own time. if people procrastinate or don't get it done, it's their own fault. we are NOT second-graders anymore.

:banghead:

why the hell am i getting so upset over school, it's not worth it...

VertigoGal said:
why the hell am i getting so upset over school, it's not worth it...

:lol: :hug:

yeah, just chill and listen to Who's Gonna Ride or something. :wink:

Get to it when you're less stressed and... don't get distracted! No blue crack when you're working on it! :shame: :wink:

^ (GG) likes flirting.

thanks guys...:hug:

and there's nothing i can do tonight really, cos all of our online sources have to come from this database of medical journals which requires a password...which i've mysteriously lost.

i might just not do it, do it over thanksgiving break like a normal person.

this blue crack is so distracting though! :wink:

i mean i had plans to get to bed at 11 tonight and here i havent even started my homework. :lol:

hey disco :wave:

< no homework rants tonight! i won't do any of it anyways

^^it's just school! there are other things that are totally more important, even though it donesn't seem like it sometimes :yes:

< I plan to get to bed at 11 pm every single day... so I can get a perfect 7 hrs of sleep and wake up at 6 am... all fresh and raring to go! :)

:shifty:

I mostly end up going to bed at 12:30 or 1.. sometimes 2. :crack:

^:lol: that is exactly how i feel right now

i just went thru my agenda and convinced myself why i dont need to do each piece of homework (i'll do it at lunch, its just studying, etc). so that's all settled, now i'm done with my homework! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom