DESCRIBE.....Anyone you want to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ YO Reg how's it going man? I thought you might have been a late addition to the Vegas Crowd.

Tilli said:

Err, no Ybor it isn't!!:cute:
However, I am not sure how to convert it from a .doc file to a jpg file - but I am on the case...:wink:

See I told you what a let down!!!! :sad: maybe you shouldn't find out how to post.:wink:

YBORCITYOBL said:

See I told you what a let down!!!! :sad: maybe you shouldn't find out how to post.:wink:

YBOR - I meant you pic was cute!! But yes - I have no idea how to post a Word file here!!:angry:
I will not be defeated though - there must be a way..:wink:

Tilli said:

YBOR - I meant you pic was cute!! But yes - I have no idea how to post a Word file here!!:angry:
I will not be defeated though - there must be a way..:wink:

Your just making me feel better :sad: :wink:

I have to leave now I'll talk to you all next week:wave:

Have a Wonderful Weekend All
especially you Tilli :drool: :wink: :hug: :reject:

Last edited:
You have to be a bloody premium to post a Word file :angry:

Bye YBOR:hug: Have a good weekend!

5.gif

;)

Tilli, try pressing Print Screen on your keyboard when you've got the word document open, then paste it into Paint or a program like that, then crop it down to just the pic and save it as a jpeg? Might work!

beau2ifulday said:

Painted, I haven't seen you around for aaages. How's things?

Fine thanks.. been busy with uni mostly but I try and post when I can!

Hey Zoot :wave: and Dis :wave:

^ just feeling kinda :| tonight either cos nobody's here or cos I don't have music playing or something.

How're you? :wave:

^ Oh.. I thought you were listening to live music on your laptop. So... there's a live band playing?

Are you sure you're at a coffee place and not a bar? ;)

just sneaking in to say hi to all you lonely people, since half of the LS is in Vegas! Spoke to redkat on Friday night - she said gg was lonely :hug:

Goodnight :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom