Dancing=Sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a friend who was a professional dancer grab me at a party once and dragged me out on the dance floor and it was one of the sexiest things ever. I had never danced with a man who could dance.

But, no, I don't generally relate to dancing as sex. Just sexy.

Dancing and sex are the same thing, if you think about it. The only difference is, no intercourse.

Trust me, I have had many lap dances...

Why do you think it's called the Horizontal Rumba?

But, seriously, no, I don't. Dancing is dancing, sex is sex, sometimes one leads to another, but most of the time it leads to more vodka and falling over on the bed........ah........dance floor.

:silent:

blush.gif

Salsa,,, :dancing:

Sexy :sexywink:

And the robot is a great little dance to do if you wanna impress the ladies :camera: .. No women can resist a man moving like a robot from the 1970`s

:hmm:

Last edited:
I see dancing as not sex itself, but definitely a mating ritual....

I have done "pas de deux" (a "dance for two" with male ballet dancers) before and you are SO close and he holds you in such intimate places....well it's very VERY sexy. :combust:

I think dancing can be equated to sex, but if that's true then 95% of people in clubs are bad lays.

They are unrelated unless it's "Le tango de la muerta", in which case you might find yourself carrying your partner's child afterwards. Do not try to understand, for it is a mystery of the dance.

Back
Top Bottom