Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

And the rest being INXS and Rolling Stones snippets?

Bad / Sympathy for the Devil (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Not Fade Away (snippet) / Wild Horses (snippet) / Paint It Black (snippet) / Jumpin' Jack Flash (snippet)

and

With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Suicide Blonde (snippet) / Original Sin (snippet) / Listen Like Thieves (snippet) / Beautiful Girl (snippet) / Elegantly Wasted (snippet)

and

Help (snippet) / Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Hey Jude (snippet) / Eleanor Rigby (snippet) / Yellow Submarine (snippet) / Ticket to Ride (snippet) / Let It Be (snippet) / Can't Buy Me Love (snippet) / A Hard Day's Night (snippet) / Love Me Do (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet) / Imagine (snippet) / Theme to Thomas the Tank Engine (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet) / I Am The Walrus (snippet)

:lmao: That BD is so worth it just for the Thomas The Tank theme.

Don't forget snippets of The Ramones. Out Of Control / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / I Remember You (snippet) / Gabba Gabba Hey (snippet) / Glad To See You Go (snippet).

Axver said:

:lmao: That BD is so worth it just for the Thomas The Tank theme.

Don't forget snippets of The Ramones. Out Of Control / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / I Remember You (snippet) / Gabba Gabba Hey (snippet) / Glad To See You Go (snippet).

It was the only thing I could think of that Ringo Starr had written / been a part of, all of the others were pretty easy.

And hmmm, I've not listened to the Ramones, but ok, sure.

OMG gabrielvox's Beautiful Day video... :lmao:

I almost spat water out of my nose when he started singing.

Although I will say, the concert videos are better than most of what U2's ever done...

major_panic said:
OMG gabrielvox's Beautiful Day video... :lmao:

I almost spat water out of my nose when he started singing.

Although I will say, the concert videos are better than most of what U2's ever done...

U2 used to cover The Ramones' Glad To See You Go to close gigs. Phail should cover it without you having heard it.

Axver said:

U2 used to cover The Ramones' Glad To See You Go to close gigs. Phail should cover it without you having heard it.

:laugh: Sounds good to me! Actually, that's like the version of Desire on gabrielvox's website. The drummer clearly either actually has talent or has never heard the song before.

Incidentally, Beautiful Day / City of Blinding Lights (snippet) by gabrielvox is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard all week.

The Sad Punk said:
Axxo, your last two posters are fucking BRILLIANT. :lol:

I have demotivational poster maker's block. :(

I've struggled to have many ideas, but they're finally flowing tonight! I'm just cruising through my collection of U2 DVD screencaps from when I discovered my DVD viewer could do that. I never thought these would actually be useful.

major_panic said:

:laugh: Sounds good to me! Actually, that's like the version of Desire on gabrielvox's website. The drummer clearly either actually has talent or has never heard the song before.

Incidentally, Beautiful Day / City of Blinding Lights (snippet) by gabrielvox is quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Haha. I'm not game enough to watch any of those gabe videos.

Axver said:

I've struggled to have many ideas, but they're finally flowing tonight! I'm just cruising through my collection of U2 DVD screencaps from when I discovered my DVD viewer could do that. I never thought these would actually be useful.

I'm actually now a little curious as to why you made a screencap of the young shirtless Bono during OOC at that Belfast gig.

Genuinely curious.

Axver said:

Haha. I'm not game enough to watch any of those gabe videos.

I just started watching Gloria. Oh ye gods, this is like Axver listening to One by MJB, only worse.

I wish they'd tried Bad or Red Hill Mining Town.

The Sad Punk said:

I'm actually now a little curious as to why you made a screencap of the young shirtless Bono during OOC at that Belfast gig.

Genuinely curious.

Oh, there's actually a good story behind that. It involved embarrassing Kate.

mysterious_jen said:
oh sweet fucking lord. ultraviolet is hurting me . i love that song and they massacred it, i love the helium tinge to the voice

So now you know how I feel when listening to the original Ultra Violet?

mysterious_jen said:
oh sweet fucking lord. ultraviolet is hurting me . i love that song and they massacred it, i love the helium tinge to the voice

EVERYTHING they've done is brilliantly terrible so far. I really wish they have a video of Bad up though.

Try Elevation, that one's terrible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom