Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom just made me a sammich :hyper:

And NSW, you don't think The Princess Bride is the greatest thing since sliced bread either? :hyper: I'M NOT ALONE!

well yeah, cuz EVERYONE does that. i could never imagine eating two gummi bears at once. it'd mess everything all up.

So you do what everyone does? Fucking automaton.

I do not eat two at once. I just swap the heads, then eat one, then the other. Next time you eat them, swap heads with two different colored ones. Fun stuff.

Ashley - I enjoy the Princess Bride and think it achieves that rare feat of being fun for women and men both, but, I am not in awe of it or anything. Maya gets a little carried away about it.

I'm not saying I don't like the movie, I do like it. But sometimes people go way overboard in their praise ofi t

AND WTF IS POWERJUICE?! I'm finally going to ask

So you do what everyone does? Fucking automaton.

I do not eat two at once. I just swap the heads, then eat one, then the other. Next time you eat them, swap heads with two different colored ones. Fun stuff.
no. everyone else does what i do. copycats.

why don't you just get gummi worms then? or do you swap two heads of the same colour for no reason?

I'm not saying I don't like the movie, I do like it. But sometimes people go way overboard in their praise ofi t

AND WTF IS POWERJUICE?! I'm finally going to ask

As I said, like you, I'm not in awe of it. We're on the same page.

POWERJUICE is the elixir of the g-ds. It's the most powerful liquid know to man, beast, celestial being or alien life. It's the lifeblood of everyone and everything.

Also, there's an actual story about where I first heard it. Let me know if you want to be bored with that story.

As I said, like you, I'm not in awe of it. We're on the same page.

POWERJUICE is the elixir of the g-ds. It's the most powerful liquid know to man, beast, celestial being or alien life. It's the lifeblood of everyone and everything.

Also, there's an actual story about where I first heard it. Let me know if you want to be bored with that story.

I seriously want the story, because I thought you guys were talking about Powerthirst, til I finally noticed the words weren't the same.

I seriously want the story, because I thought you guys were talking about Powerthirst, til I finally noticed the words weren't the same.

POWERJUICE belches and out comes powerthirst. You see the difference now?

The story is too long and I really do not want to re-post it in a public forum....but, suffice to say, someone mentioned it in a meeting I was in, with a straight face, and I almost bit through my hand to keep from laughing.

The story is too long and I really do not want to re-post it in a public forum....but, suffice to say, someone mentioned it in a meeting I was in, with a straight face, and I almost bit through my hand to keep from laughing.

That's amazing. Just in short form lol

I swap them cos it looks funny. Just shut up and do it once and you'll chuckle.
then buy me some fucking gummi bears.

and i want to hear the story of powerjuice. i never knew about its origins, i just kinda filled in the blanks. i don't know about sweetie milk either, which i also see referenced sometimes.

edit: never mind, powerjuice has already been splained.

:lmao: that's hilarious. it makes it even better that that's its origins.

k, i have to share this. i just do.

person: I realized today that I'm actually thrilled if people know I go to [college]
me: because you're becoming a homosexual? so you fit in now?
person: nah
not gay
I failed

this college's unofficial slogan is "gay by may" and plus i've been saying this person is gay for years, they just don't know it.

But see, when it's not up at 8 that means it's nearly winter, which is even better. because I am a freak, and that is my favorite season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom