Cumbum Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
myea.. ok true.. I slept trough both...

I really got surprised by The Fly tho... that song rocked the house!

Jen just about killed me when I slagged off SYCMIOYO! :laugh:

The Fly's the main reason I'll probably go again. That was fucking awesome.

I just wish they'd included UTEOTW too.

:wink: Don't worry, when I'm home tonight I'll upload the BonoxMales again and post them here...

it'll be in an hour of five I guess..

Alisaura said:

:tongue:

I was trying to think of how to reply to that without trampling any fragile male egos, or getting too PLEBAn here.... :wink:

I am far less scared of fragile male egos being trampled than you getting too PLEBAn here. There's a reason you lot are going to have to twist my arm before I agree to a Superthread in Bono, Arkansas! :wink:

I found the problem... Imageshack is down :sigh:

:yes: you should get a better job Ali... :shifty: I'm sure there are plenty of jobs here in holland for you to get!

Alisaura said:

Well, this PM is a lot less formal than the last one!

I'd say this PM is actually more formal than the last one, because unlike Howard, Rudd is not performing his duties while on crack.

Axver said:
Well, I offered you that amazing job of writing my essays for $0.05 a month or whatever it was!

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY!
Like I said, if you don't mind me turning out essays about rocks when the topic is on terrorism, then I'll go for it. :wink:

Wasn't it $0.05 a page? :eyebrow:

ack, my photoshop skillz were pretty bad back then :yikes: I see so many errors and stuff I could've fixed now...

:hmm: perhaps I could revive the thread and make some new ones.... I'd need inspiration tho...

:lmao: the one I'm still the most proud of I'll never be able to post here... pity that..
:hmm: have you ever seen that one Ali?

Alisaura said:

I knew it!

I've never said One is U2's worst song.

Oh no, that's Elvis Ate America. (Or if that's disqualified for being Passengers, then A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel. Oh my, an eighties song!)

Alisaura said:

Like I said, if you don't mind me turning out essays about rocks when the topic is on terrorism, then I'll go for it. :wink:

Wasn't it $0.05 a page? :eyebrow:

Oh, yeah, that's right. And I'll give you a bonus of $0.10 a page if it actually gets me an H1. You can't lose with a job as good as this! :up:

Axver said:
I just wish they'd included UTEOTW too.
The only song I REALLY wish they'd included is MW... That solo with 15,000 watts behind it would have been sublime. :drool:

UTEOTW would have kicked serious arse too :yes:

And for Ax's benefit...

bonoloveszootlesnd7.jpg

Axver said:
I am far less scared of fragile male egos being trampled than you getting too PLEBAn here. There's a reason you lot are going to have to twist my arm before I agree to a Superthread in Bono, Arkansas! :wink:
Now that you've mentioned that, you know we'll have to go there. :wink:

I'm sure there are lots of places with "Edge" in the name, too... :hmm:

You can't be awake for every new thread... when are you going to be following PT around the country, again? :evil:

:shifty: definately! well... perhaps as guitar roadie for a certain dutch rockstar :giggle: (yea, in his dreams perhaps)

:hmm: I'm sure we can find you something suitable!

Axver said:
I'd say this PM is actually more formal than the last one, because unlike Howard, Rudd is not performing his duties while on crack.
Oh... I thought that was dandruff. Silly me, he doesn't really have enough hair for that... except maybe the eyebrows.

Eyebrow dandruff... :lol: :yuck:

Alisaura said:

The only song I REALLY wish they'd included is MW... That solo with 15,000 watts behind it would have been sublime. :drool:

UTEOTW would have kicked serious arse too :yes:

I'm not too disappointed MW wasn't there, though it would have been better than WOWY. Of the songs they recorded that I really wish were there, Fast Cars, UTEOTW, Mothers Of The Disappeared, and AIWIY would have all been really good inclusions.

And for Ax's benefit...

:lmao:

GOT TO SEE LM'S ONE.

AND SPAM THE THREAD WITH IT WHEN HE TURNS UP.

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: the one I'm still the most proud of I'll never be able to post here... pity that..
:hmm: have you ever seen that one Ali?
I can't remember... and I'm a little worried about what it might be... :lol:

Alisaura said:

Now that you've mentioned that, you know we'll have to go there. :wink:

I'm sure there are lots of places with "Edge" in the name, too... :hmm:

You can't be awake for every new thread... when are you going to be following PT around the country, again? :evil:

:lol: I'll only be without Internet access for about 24 hours, and we aren't going through these threads quite as quickly as we were!

I believe we found an Edge's House or Edge's Place or something like that ...

Alisaura said:

Oh... I thought that was dandruff. Silly me, he doesn't really have enough hair for that... except maybe the eyebrows.

Eyebrow dandruff... :lol: :yuck:

:lol:

John Howard's glasses circa 1996 were so big that I wouldn't be shocked if an entire crack factory were hidden in them.

Axver said:
I've never said One is U2's worst song.

Oh no, that's Elvis Ate America. (Or if that's disqualified for being Passengers, then A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel. Oh my, an eighties song!)
And I never said that I thought you thought One was their worst song...

*takes a moment to unravel that sentence* ... eh.

Anyway, not a fan of ARATHH? I can't say it thrills me, but there are worse out there.

:yikes: ew I posted my own aswell on that site.. scaaaaary!

but yea, the one I made for LM isn't that great.. :hmm: anyone got good pics of LM that are less close up?

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom