*cry*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK I saw "Entropy" last night and cried. I'm such a HAM.

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

i cried yesterday while i was watching the news. the olympic torch came through chicago yesterday and this cute 12 or 13 year-old boy from the special olympics got to light the flame. he was so excited and proud. it was awesome. i totally cried because it was so touching.

Okay, even though I've seen it a thousand times, I always cry when I watch Top Gun and Goose dies. It gets me every time! Poor Goose. Poor Maverick. Really, it's very sad.

Just when I think I've done all my crying over September 11th, something will suddenly hit me and make me cry all over again. Watching the U2 webcast from Notre Dame did it (just listening to their songs with a new understanding), "Walk On" and "One" in Providence did it, listening to the "Tribute to Heroes" CD did it, and watching all of the re-caps on New Year's just made me realize that this hurt will take a long time to heal and that it has shaken me in a way I was not really aware of back in September.

On a happier note, I also cry when I listen to the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding.

Ok..here goes...
*Movies That Make Me Cry
frown.gif
No Particular order)*

1.Monsters Inc.
2.Terminator 1 and 2
3.Moulin Rouge
4.Titanic
5.City of Angels
6.Say Anything
7.Romeo and Juliet
8.Joan of Arc
9.The Sixth Sence
10.The Green Mile

*Songs that make me cry*

1.With or Without You (Live)-U2
2.French Guitar- Andy Taylor
3.Three Libras- A Perfect Circle (don't ask)

*Things in Life that would/will make me cry*

1.Cute Children
2.Death
3.Watching an animal die
4.Someone yelling at me and they mean the things that they say.
5.Abuse

------------------
"U2 are not gods..but they are damn near it!"

Back
Top Bottom