Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

DINK here actually stands for Double Income No Kids... Wanky city types, ya know. They have IV infusions of mocha latte frappucino skim with shots of short dark for breakfast and drive lease-hold BMWs.

Like I was saying, sarcastic bitch. :lol: Sorry.

Hope everything works out for you, WeIdy!

I'm sorry...I thought you meant dink as in moron! :lol:

Yea...but you are a nice sarcastic bitch :hug:

I hope so....I'm just feeling :sad: cause there was a death in my family on Saturday.

My god. Everything exists on Youtube. I've never actually searched for things on it before. I've checked links others have sent, but never searched. I think I have a new love.

My god. Everything exists on Youtube. I've never actually searched for things on it before. I've checked links others have sent, but never searched. I think I have a new love.

The entire first series of Black Books is on there. Fuck buying DVDs.

The entire first series of Black Books is on there. Fuck buying DVDs.

Awesome!
My sister in law got me all seasons of that for Christmas last year. Fucking awesome.
:love:

I already mentioned we were seeing Bill Bailey, didn't I? Cannot wait! :hyper: Oh yeah, you said you were going to think about some too. Did you end up buying some?

Nah. I like the fact I can get away from the computer for a while and chillax on the couch or in bed.

Given you know the arrangement of my lounge, I'm sure you can see why it really doesn't make much of a difference for me whether it's on the computer or the TV!

John tells me I should watch Black Books.

Everybody with a sense of humour says you should.

Awesome!
My sister in law got me all seasons of that for Christmas last year. Fucking awesome.
:love:

I already mentioned we were seeing Bill Bailey, didn't I? Cannot wait! :hyper: Oh yeah, you said you were going to think about some too. Did you end up buying some?

:up:

Yeah, you mentioned that. The ticket price for Melbourne's a bit steep, and in my usual slack-arse manner, I haven't gotten around to making a decision or not.

Nobody's got a burning desire to do the new thread then?

Because in that case, I've got a rather obscure location to take us to.

Does it have to be a wiki accredited (um... lol?) place name?

Just a place you can prove exists. I've linked to Google Maps and other sites before (for example, Fake, Nigeria and Serena, Louisiana didn't have Wikipedia articles).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom