Crap, Albania Superthread - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #346
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
this thread is crap
Crappiest thing I've seen all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I am very frustrated.
What's wrong?

Old 07-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #347
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
I am sure that we'd save a lot of money on cheese if we did that! I am not too fond of sliced cheese anyways, to be honest. There was a very long period of time (years.) where I wouldn't eat it at all. People would make sandwiches, asked if I wanted cheese and I'd just tell them no. I had a spell of not liking it at all. Maybe that's why.
I'd butcher my hand if I tried to cut a block of cheese!

Both of my parents are pretty technologically behind the times, so to speak. Either of them is lucky to know how to turn on a computer, let alone work one! They think that I'm a speed demon at typing. Which I'll admit, yeah, I tend to be pretty fast (with the occasional typo) but I am by no means, a speed demon at typing. As for texting? I've tried it, I fail at it. I screw up a lot and it takes me forever to get one word.
Oh, I've always loved my cheese. But then, I suppose it was inevitable. After all, what do you think gets served whenever my father's having a good old wine snob session?

My father's got a clue when it comes to technology and used to be very up with the play; he worked in a project that introduced telephone banking to New Zealand, for instance. But my mother's the sort of person who technology has left behind, at least with regards to computing. She's got a fucking whiz-bang sewing machine that can probably make an entire wardrobe for you in 15 minutes if you know the correct sequence of buttons to push, but don't ask her to turn on any computer other than her own or she'll be stuck for a good couple of minutes!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #348
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post
I'm treating him well. And I'll let him out for the tour.
Poor guy won't even want to play when you let him out! He'll run away!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:25 PM   #349
Vocal parasite

Quote:
this thread is crap
It's craptastic.

G'day, MexikhanRailrhodes.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #350
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Oh, I've always loved my cheese. But then, I suppose it was inevitable. After all, what do you think gets served whenever my father's having a good old wine snob session?

My father's got a clue when it comes to technology and used to be very up with the play; he worked in a project that introduced telephone banking to New Zealand, for instance. But my mother's the sort of person who technology has left behind, at least with regards to computing. She's got a fucking whiz-bang sewing machine that can probably make an entire wardrobe for you in 15 minutes if you know the correct sequence of buttons to push, but don't ask her to turn on any computer other than her own or she'll be stuck for a good couple of minutes!
Yup! Surprisingly, I've never had cheese and wine!

My mum was into sewing quite a lot back in the day. Even when I was a kid. But now you're lucky to see her with her sewing machine out once a year! My dad likes TVs and stuff like that. And of course, he has a cell phone. But that's basically the extent of it.
Though I imagine that someday when I am like 60, I will be way behind in technology too.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #351
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:54 PM
Quote:
Poor guy won't even want to play when you let him out! He'll run away!
Hmm. *opens skull* Out, Clayton! Out!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #352
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Well, with all the disembodied noises (bottles rattling with no bottles around, plates rattling for no reason) plus the photograph of the apparition of William Larnach, They ruled it haunted. While the building was being evacuated, Deborah, the Kiwi woman, told them the story of another time when the fire alarm went off. It was the anniversary, to the hour to the minute, of William Larnach committing suicide in Parliament. And the one that went off needed glass to be broken to set it off, but the glass wasn't broken.
Huh, sounds like an interesting place then. I'm a pretty damn cynical, skeptical sort of person (no, you don't say?) who rationally knows not to accept this stuff ... but it's still damn easy to give me the creeps.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #353
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Hmm. *opens skull* Out, Clayton! Out!
....wait a second. Now I has no home.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #354
Vocal parasite

Quote:
what's wrong?
Quote:
What's wrong?
See Reggo, it's not just me.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #355
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Huh, sounds like an interesting place then. I'm a pretty damn cynical, skeptical sort of person (no, you don't say?) who rationally knows not to accept this stuff ... but it's still damn easy to give me the creeps.
I have seen crazy shit on that show. And I have seen a chair attack my father (WIN) but I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #356
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
....wait a second. Now I has no home.
You has humungous mansion in London! Silly bass player. All that hash has affected your memory.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #357
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
See Reggo, it's not just me.
A witch! Burn her!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #358
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I don't like to believe that every place with strange noises is haunted. Simply because there are many things that can contribute to such noises in the inner workings of a house, factory, business, etc.

Though I've seen my fair share of freaky shit!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #359
Vocal parasite

Quote:
My mum was into sewing quite a lot back in the day. Even when I was a kid. But now you're lucky to see her with her sewing machine out once a year! My dad likes TVs and stuff like that. And of course, he has a cell phone. But that's basically the extent of it.
Though I imagine that someday when I am like 60, I will be way behind in technology too.
My mother does sewing professionally and sells some of what she makes in the clothing store she works at. She's been doing it for years, to the point that she now has to limit herself because she's got arthritis in her wrists from over-use. Before the arthritis, she also made teddy bears, but that's now pretty much out of the question due to the difficulty involved. Plus, people just don't buy them. They'd prefer some crappy one from a batch of 10,000 made in some Chinese factory than a more expensive, unique handmade one made here.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #360
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
A witch! Burn her!
I'm not a witch!

Tags
superthread