Corny Point, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to download anything just cuase I downloaded all the DI lists in such quick succession. Not to mention the fact that I had to download MP3 files thanks to Screw. So I'm going to lay low on the downloading for the time being.

I'm searching around for some way to stream it

I don't want to download anything just cuase I downloaded all the DI lists in such quick succession. Not to mention the fact that I had to download MP3 files thanks to Screw. So I'm going to lay low on the downloading for the time being.

I'm searching around for some way to stream it

Ah, fair enough. God, downloading lists track-by-track is a bloody inconvenience ANYWAY.

I'll help fund your flight to Nebraska.

By the way, see my latest post in the DI Running Diary thread.

Ax, did you ever listen to my list? Now would be a good time as I might still lose to impy.

For fuck's sake! This essay is meant to be 3,000 words, right? Now, I was struggling and I feared I'd just scrape into the 10% leeway with 2,700 words.

Right now, I have 3,102 with a ~200 word conclusion still to go.

As long as I can stay under 3,300 ...!

Hey Andrew and Ian. :wave:

No, haven't got around to any more lists, Andrew. I'm trying to get an essay done first. How much longer does your round have to go? I can listen this evening once I'm done working.

Ax, did you ever listen to my list? Now would be a good time as I might still lose to impy.

I can't decide between the two of you.

I really should listen to both of them again, but I just don't have time right now (i.e. before the voting time is over)

Hey, Ian and Liam, either of you following the Australia vs India cricket series at all?

I can't bring myself to believe it's time for cricket yet. Goddamn rugby season getting longer and longer by the year ...

Hey Andrew and Ian. :wave:

No, haven't got around to any more lists, Andrew. I'm trying to get an essay done first. How much longer does your round have to go? I can listen this evening once I'm done working.

I believe it's got about 10 hours.

I only have one Velvet Underground album, Liam, I don't believe that song is on it. I take it it's a good song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom