cool music videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:

FYI, the Untitled 1 EP comes with a great DVD of all of their Agaetis Byrjun & () videos. Easily worth it just for the DVD by itself, let alone the b-sides on the CD.

:yes: Sigur Ros have beautiful videos, great cinematography, that DVD is sweet, I love the soccer video, what song is it?...

when I bought Takk... they gave me nothing! :angry:

I totally agree with those who love the Glosoli video by Sigur Ros. It was featured on the Apple.com website a while back because they used HD and some apple products, but seeing that video in HD full screen was really amazing.

Jack In The Box said:

:yes: Sigur Ros have beautiful videos, great cinematography, that DVD is sweet, I love the soccer video, what song is it?...

when I bought Takk... they gave me nothing! :angry:

The new Saeglopur EP that just came out in North America has a DVD with all the Takk... videos on it. Unfortunately I purchased the Japan version of this EP when I was in Hong Kong earlier this year and already have all the songs. I haven't decided if I want to spend $10 for only 3 music videos on DVD (one of which I already have on DVD). I'm not that big of a fan of the Saeglopur video either....

Back
Top Bottom