Come here to get Giggy with it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I know there are a lot of people out there secretly getting Giggy with it. Well this is the place where you can come out and get Giggy with it, without fear of scorn from your peers.

Here are his playoff stats:

W GAA Sv%
7 1.27 .960

Simply amazing. And this is against Detroit, the #1 goal scoring team in the regular season, and Dallas, the #1 team in the West. To be 7-1 against them? Like I said, simply amazing.

And I'm not afraid to admit he is a good looking man.

1514.jpg

So come on everybody, get Giggy with it!

giguere_ana_wide.jpg

giguere01.jpg

This guy has played great... but you have to give respect to the Ducks 1-2 trap, a very formidable if boring defense system. Mike Babcock... you da man.

If the Ducks go all the way they'll probably give the Smythie to JSG, but that would be overlooking the great play of Steve Rucchin, Keith Carney, and Steve Thomas. Giguere deserves all the credit in the world, but would it hurt to give these guys some accolades too eh?

PS- Jarome Iginla is the real Jiggy. He came first... but people call him Iggy too.

I have to admit, if I were the Canucks, I'd rather be playing the Stars. Giggy is a formidable opponent, and I've heard he's been using something that Mickey Mouse himself uses to stay focussed. I won't elaborate. Just ask Minnie.

Michael Griffiths said:
I have to admit, if I were the Canucks, I'd rather be playing the Stars. Giggy is a formidable opponent, and I've heard he's been using something that Mickey Mouse himself uses to stay focussed. I won't elaborate. Just ask Minnie.
Before you get your panties in a tear, and your imaginations run rampent, there is nothing behind this statement.

i think you are the only guy wearing panties here.

oh wait, im wearing missdress' panties, she's kinky.

Chizip said:
i think you are the only guy wearing panties here.

oh wait, im wearing missdress' panties, she's kinky.
Chizip, wearing girls underwear? I know I just won an argument in the other thread, but we never made any bets! You're off the hook, man! :wink:

Way to go Giggy!!!!

Ducks move on to the conference finals!!!

Craazzzzzzzy

Chizip said:
Way to go Giggy!!!!

Ducks move on to the conference finals!!!

Craazzzzzzzy

:up:

I think Turco outplayed Giggy though... maybe goaltending isn't all the Ducks have going for them eh? These guys might actually be a team.

Go Stumpy ...you Old Bastard.

that actually looks like there's a foot attached to your head, and it's attempting to kick your face repeatedly.

Are you the love child of Angelina Jolie and her brother?

I salute you, Mr. Mxxyptlyk

cujo said:
that actually looks like there's a foot attached to your head, and it's attempting to kick your face repeatedly.

Are you the love child of Angelina Jolie and her brother?

I salute you, Mr. Mxxyptlyk

I think this is the funniest thing you have ever posted, Cujo.

I have never liked the Ducks. :| And it would be really dissapointing to see a team from a state that doesn't really revere hockey in the finals, but, oh well, that's just me. :shrug:

PS- Hearing Barry Melrose say "giggy" is hysterical. Has Don Cherry said it yet? :shifty:

Giggy rocks. 160 miuntes and 49 seconds of playoff overtime shutout hockey. The record is by Roy at 152:56. If there is another OT game for the Ducks that record will be broken. I love you Giggy!

giggy.gif

Uhm, hmmm, how do I say this...according to your numbers, he has already broken it hasn't he? The last time I checked, 160 is more than 152, no? Or did you get the numbers reversed?

Sure, Gaborik does nothing but put the puck in the top corner, always picking the spots, against the Canucks, but as soon as he plays agains the Ducks, he can't raise his own eyebrow!

Forgot to mention - one of the most amazing saves I've ever seen is by Patrick Roy against the Hartford Whalers. It's on Don Cherry's Rock'em Sock'em 1. Rent it and see for yourself. It's also a stick save on an open net chance, but it's much better because after booting the puck out on a first save, he actually dives through the air to stop the rebound, and, while he's in mid air, actually *bats* the puck out of the top corner! Not only that, but this puck was flying, off a quick wrist shot. It was truly remarkable.

zonelistener said:

:angry: That happens to be the most amazing save I have ever seen. They need more attractions like him at Disneyland. :angry:

meh... I've seen better... maybe 1997 Dallas/Edmonton Game 7 1st OT period :wink: (hey, I gotta mention cujo every chance I get)... much more spectacular, as the puck was in the air (he almost fell out of his equipment). Sort of like Cloutier's miraculous post-to-post stick save.

I think by now it is safe to declare Giguere as the greatest goalie of our time.

I think this is finally something we all can agree on.

He is only an animated Disneyland attraction - not a real human. I got proof! They took the mechanics of one of the Bear Country bears and built it into a goalie. It is all a sham.

Watch more TV
I be LIEve

Back
Top Bottom