Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Sontag - a famous American writer/feminist who died in 2004. Hurrah if you recognized her, no one else does!

Well I'm off now dears, don't get up to anything too fun while I'm gone :wink: :wave:

ASHLEY!!!!! :wave:

How goes it?

So anyways, just got back from the Doctor. I have bronchitis and a viral infection, so she told me to just treat the bronchitis with my inhaler, and i'm on MucinexD for the rest of the stuff, and while I was there I mentioned the allergy problems I have while I'm in Texas, so she told me to come back in a week after all this has cleared up and she'll figure out what meds I need :D

Better :)

Axver, you pretentious, pompous prog snob bastard!

I know you're not here, but I'm going to yell at you.

You're probably going to rub this in my face later that prog is better than punk or whatever, but...I bought 7 Pink Floyd albums today.

Stop with your evil, triumphant chuckle. Prog is not better than punk. You can't convince me it is. I still have more punk albums than prog. :madspit:

I hate you.

(This is how I admit defeat, btw.)

Ahh but Pink Floyd is on the very fringe of Prog :D

This is what I tell myself so I can sleep at night

:lmao:

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Bald Knob, White County, Arkansas, USA Superthread

That post started off an arugment with Axver that is still going on.

:lol: Oh God

I ...bought it. Didn't get a chance to watch it. I'll do it tomorrow while I'm reuploading my DI list for the 12th time.

:hyper: cool, because I am pretty much going to attack you with comments afterwards. My sig, the discussion it's brought, and a conversation I had with PGV about the movie today have me all fired up for it again.

Well at least you'll be on the mend! :up:

Thanks, I'm trying. I wish I didn't have this damned paper due tomorrow. All I want to do is lay here, relax, and watch MST3K, but instead, I have to read a book, but my eyes are kinda watery, so it's hard.

:yes:
Meddle, Animals, Relics, Barrett, Madcap Laughs, Atom Heart Mother... and another whose name I forget.

The Wall :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom