college students... when are you done and plans for Xmas break?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
mine is tomorrow!!! woohoo. then its partay time, and family time of course.

:D

finished my other classes yesterday.

i am going home to Seattle on monday. then staying until the 18th to then go to Alaska to see my biological father and stepmom for the first time in 6 years or so. been busy with school an other crap.

then i'll come back before xmas eve hang with the family an close friends of my family for good ole xmas.

THEN.... a friend and I are going to new york city for new years babyyyyyy!

:hyper:

:)

Wow that's great!!!! :up: I hope you have a ton of fun!!!! :D I'm heading home to San Antonio next friday so that'll be fun :)

I'm so jealous of you!! I wish I could go to NYC for new year's...that's one of my dreams :)

Today was my last class, but I'm not leaving here until Monday when I go to London. Then from London to North Carolina next Wednesday, where I'll stay for two weeks, then back to London, then back here on January 5th. I don't have any classes until February, but I have an essay due on January 5th and one due January 24th. :sigh:

Monday is my last day, and then I'm done! :hyper:

I'll be sleeping late, hanging out, having fun, just plain vegging out.

Going to work full-time at the bank for a week. Go home on Dec. 24th. Visit a friend in Toronto around New Years Day. Fly back on January 2nd to go full-time at the bank until school starts again.

Ah...winter break...

Melon

read, listen to music, SLEEP.

i'm not done until tuesday afternoon, but i don't go home until friday because i have to work thursday night. which is fine with me, more time before i have to go home, the better. time while i'm here without work is good, cos i can go out.

Going to NYC for 6 days, coming back home on the 23rd. Shipping my mother off to Europe on the 26th, skiing for a couple of days before New Year's, back to school on the 5th, back to work on the 6th.

My last day of classes was this past Monday, and my last final was yesterday (Thursday). I'm going home in 6 hours!! :happy:

I'm gonna relax, chill with my friends, and make as much $$ as possible at my store :| Nothing too exciting.

im finished next friday :drool: :drool: :drool:

A Viva, presentation and essay due in before next wedesnday

then exams in january

so my break will be avoiding revision and impending exmas :D

I finish on the 17th, then flying to North Carolina (to be bored out of my mind ) until after Xmas. I have a long xmas break...school starts Jan 28!
Seems like each time I go back home to visit my family, the faster I want to leave.. :|

Back
Top Bottom