College Football 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Joe Buck thought Randy Moss pretending to pull down his pants was a "disgusting act," who knows how he'd spin this. But he's probably too busy on suckingcock.com to notice.

Seriously, though, that was absolutely bizarre. The TV on the deck where I was watching the game had no sound, so maybe I missed the jist of the whole thing. But it all looked pretty surreal.

This sign during the game made me completely lose it no matter how poor the spelling is:

2posbxk.jpg

The Mighty Ducks trilogy being so often referenced among my circle of friends, it just came around at the perfect time. I need a Coach Bombay jersey.

It's KNUCKLEPUCK TIME.

I think I like D2 more than the first one, but it's a close call.

FSU/Miami in a couple of days... the Mediocrity Bowl will be intense.

D3 is the best of the trilogy if you're looking for unintentional comedy.

In 24 hours, I'll be tailgating.

D3 is the best of the trilogy if you're looking for unintentional comedy.

In 24 hours, I'll be tailgating.

Even at 7, the new coach turning from a mean dude to a gruff guy with a crippled daughter seemed like bullshit to me.

Nice.

Wow, just saw the Blount clip for the first time. He knocked that dude the fuck out. I'll be honest, if I was an Oregon fan, I'd be a little bit proud.

I love that fact that GAF asked to give him a guy to watch for.

And I replied with Blount.

All I'm sayin is I would have felt a tinge of pride if a U of I player had delivered a Beethoven's 9th-sized knuckle blast to the chin of some racist cracker bastard linebacker.

Hout shouldn't have been jawing off after the game, so it's refreshing to see the smile wiped off his face even if I don't necessarily condone the sucker punch.

Impy, I'm just going to keep asking you college football questions. Do the fucking Missouri Tigers have a good team this year? Will we be able crush them to death in a few hours? Do you dislike that school as much as I do?

Impy, I'm just going to keep asking you college football questions. Do the fucking Missouri Tigers have a good team this year? Will we be able crush them to death in a few hours? Do you dislike that school as much as I do?

They lost, well, basically everyone. They'll finish third in the Big XII North if they're lucky. I think the Illini are going to have a good team this year, so this is a game they ought to take. I don't really hate Mizzou, but I got frustrated with them last year since folks early on would say Chunk Daniel was better than Colt. Then we curbstomped them the week after the RRS and they went into a freefall. That's the way football go.

Just because it's 7-7 doesn't mean OSU is on upset watch or anything. I really, really don't envy that 11 am starting time. Hopefully we don't have many (or any) of those this year, although being drunk before noon can be quite enthralling.

I just want THE PEEF DAWG! to know I just now saw the "Come to Penn Staaate" thing for the very first time. And I lost my shit.

Leaving in 40 minutes.

what a boneheaded move (Blount)

and i seriously hate Bosie State's blue field. I think all fields should be green, i dunno, green?

My younger brother is going to Boise State, went to see a game with him. The field is pretty cool

alrighty then, have a blue cookie!

less than 4 hours to GO! im thinking about tailgating in my driveway....my neighbors will think im mad but who cares. Some of them might even join me.

216567566_44471aec81.jpg

BOOMER
SOONER

Ohio St. looked like hell. Just one boneheaded play after another. Unfortunately, Navy was mediocre enough to allow them to pull through. I would have enjoyed that upset. :lol:

I just want THE PEEF DAWG! to know I just now saw the "Come to Penn Staaate" thing for the very first time. And I lost my shit.

Leaving in 40 minutes.

YouTube - Recruiting

We're Linebacker U!

ETA: I went to Football Eve last night and Paterno gave a few minute speech, in which he began rambling incoherently about how practices were more difficult this year because somehow summer classes interfered or something. It didn't make sense or have any relevance.

Other great quotes: "You guys are the best. And when I say guys, I mean girls too. I know the girls are out here too. I may be old, but I still know what a girl looks like."

"I know you college maniacs haven't seen noon on a Saturday in years, but I'm gonna need all of you to get your, pardon my language ladies, rear ends out here tomorrow for the game."

He's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom