Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was my line :grumpy: Did anyone help you out yet?

Also, maybe my tracks are not labled correctly but that track with the birds off of Greys appears to actually be Death and all his friends if I'm not mistaken...

Eh, I'm not too original. And no, I haven't been helped yet.

I'm listening to the tracks now. Just go to google blogs and search for Viva La Vida leak.

On the title track now. Sounds nice, but nothing special.

lol no one brave enough to swipe it from the JT forum then?

The full link was on page 16 last I checked...

Cemeteries Of London genuinely rocks harder than just about anything from X&Y, and no shit lyrics either. Very good album thus far.

The percussion Lost! is a lot of fun. None of these songs have melodies as bewitching and generally awesome as those on Parachutes, but at least it isn't boring.

My thoughts:

I love it. The best lyrics of any of their albums. Easily ten top for best albums of the decade. I still rate A Rush Of Blood To The Head above it but it is on the same level. It is quite stunning at times. Not a single weak track on the whole album. I just love it.

42 takes about a couple minutes to get going, but once it does...:drool:

THAT'S what a musical climax should sound like. Not that shitty attempt at raising the tempo in Fixxx Ewe.

My thoughts:

I love it. The best lyrics of any of their albums. Easily ten top for best albums of the decade. I still rate A Rush Of Blood To The Head above it but it is on the same level. It is quite stunning at times. Not a single weak track on the whole album. I just love it.

Don't let lazarus see this post. He'll throw up in his coffee. :wink:

Can't wait to get out of work and listen to this damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom