Coldplay Announce New Album Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your call.

coldplayonaplanewu6.jpg

If that plane crashed today, we'd look back on May 12, 2008 as "The Day the Bad Music Died", and maybe Don MacLean would have another hit after all these years.

:yes:

They always have a good track as an opener... Don't Panic, Politik, hell even Square One was one of the best tracks off of X&Y.

The Youtube clip you mentioned earlier (which was taken down :angry: ) was it more complete than the rough cut?

elevated_u2_fan said:
:yes:

They always have a good track as an opener... Don't Panic, Politik, hell even Square One was one of the best tracks off of X&Y.

The Youtube clip you mentioned earlier (which was taken down :angry: ) was it more complete than the rough cut?

apparently it was a rough cut, cause the final cut is supposed to have some lyrics. :drool:

and yes, square one was one of the better tracks on X&Y :wink:

Life in Technicolour sounds pretty cool, I'll admit, but it also sounds a hell of a lot like Levitate.

I was scrolling thru the page quick and I read the thread title as Coldplay Announce Hipster Dance Party.

Zootlesque said:
I was scrolling thru the page quick and I read the thread title as Coldplay Announce Hipster Dance Party.

No self-respecting hipster would be caught dead listening to Coldplay.

They probably wouldn't be caught dead listening to U2, either, or designating themselves as a hipster, but still.

Terrible video, reminds me of the jerky stuff going on in the talk video. I thought the song was quite serious but the video makes light of it which ruins it imo.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
scored 2 tix to the Wash DC show on 7/2 thru the best buy presale. :wink:
Of course there no floor seats open when I tried right at 10am..grr..

You owe me for telling you about the presale!!!

I'm upset I can't go but I have seen them 3 times and will just have to wait!

I have my name in for the free show here at MSG, but was contemplating going for Philly too as a backup in case I don't get tix. Decided against that though as I'm not THAT into them to go spending the bucks on an overnight and I haven't heard the album yet...I reckon they'll be back around, right? Not sure why they're only doing 7,000 seats, may as well do the whole place (or at least through the 300s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom