Coffin Bay, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking Christ, Essendon Airport just hit 47.3C!

46.2 here. The rest of the house is HOT. I don't want to think about what it's like outside!

All this wind must mean the change is on its way... right?? :uhoh:

This is officially Melbourne's hottest day on record. Forget Black Thursday!

The cool change has already hit Warrnambool, so it should be here in a couple of hours according to the Bureau.

Yay! Ironically, Green Day is the only band where the bass player is not my favourite.

:huh: What is she feeding that bird? He craps a lot.

I know Garry Gary Beers is my favourite in INXS. Kurt Pengilly or whatever can sod off.

I dunno, it eats fruit and veg and seeds and that stuff I mistook for couscous, and occasional bits of pasta and table scraps and seeds and stuff... apparently they're capable of crapping every ten minutes. :grumpy:

lol you guys will not guess the cause of the traffic. or maybe someone did, i haven't bothered refreshing. but there was a car on the side of the road, maybe a dead battery or something. wtf!

lol you guys will not guess the cause of the traffic. or maybe someone did, i haven't bothered refreshing. but there was a car on the side of the road, maybe a dead battery or something. wtf!

There was a traffic jam on the way in yesterday, car stopped in the right hand lane, cop car and a tow truck... it looked like something heavy had fallen on the car, plus its front end was all banged in... had this white powder all over the back of it. Maybe a bag of concrete fell off a truck onto it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom