Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well what do you know. I totally didn't remember that one. I must'v ehad a day off then.

What amuses me is that on only one other occasion have you even passed 100 posts in a single thread.

And did you know that Edge has a flying V?

I missed that one! Was somebody seriously trying to argue the Explorer is a Flying V or something?

What amuses me is that on only one other occasion have you even passed 100 posts in a single thread.

I missed that one! Was somebody seriously trying to argue the Explorer is a Flying V or something?

Well, I don't have days off anymore so I don't have the time to postwhore I'm afraid. And I'm usually around in the wrong timezone anyway. Perhaps this summer?

Well this Silence guy was talking about Edge's guitar and said something baout his flying V. I asked him to post a pic cause I'd never heard of his V, he said yes yes he has a cream one, see the avatars here, and by the way I meant the Journey(?) explorer..

wtf is a journey?
And he kept insisting Edge had a V, while he just fucked up the names. Pathetic. Just admit you fucked up there and you're wrong.

Oh this is also the guy who claims Vertigo live was played on an accoustic guitar. So I wouldn't take much facts from him anyway. And he wanted U2 to play on the Oscars this year.

Well, I don't have days off anymore so I don't have the time to postwhore I'm afraid. And I'm usually around in the wrong timezone anyway. Perhaps this summer?

Well this Silence guy was talking about Edge's guitar and said something baout his flying V. I asked him to post a pic cause I'd never heard of his V, he said yes yes he has a cream one, see the avatars here, and by the way I meant the Journey(?) explorer..

wtf is a journey?
And he kept insisting Edge had a V, while he just fucked up the names. Pathetic. Just admit you fucked up there and you're wrong.

Oh this is also the guy who claims Vertigo live was played on an accoustic guitar. So I wouldn't take much facts from him anyway. And he wanted U2 to play on the Oscars this year.

But, like, I thought Edge played Vertigo on a banjo live! And Larry played tambourine on it too!

But, like, I thought Edge played Vertigo on a banjo live! And Larry played tambourine on it too!
:love: VertiBanjo :love:

Seriously, they should do that live. Imagine how it would be if they got the regular stuff up(meaning Edge with blonde telecaster), Edge starting the palm mute parts, plays the riff once, then stops. Nobody in the crowd knows what's going on. Edge goes to Dallas, who hands him a banjo, and they play the Banjo version full band.
How awesome that would be. Seriously.

Why are we throwing Charlotte in the blender?

Well the original was a canary, but baby chicks are so much cuter.

And thanks for indirectly calling me non female.

Ugh I gotta go to work soon, do.not.want.

wtf is a journey?

... that's hilarious. :lmao:

Wow. I hope somebody introduced this person to walkon274! They'd get on like a house on fire.

I wonder what my playcount for NLOTH2 will be by the time I get the album. It's been on repeat on my ipod ever since we got it from the radio guy.

Seriously, they should do that live. Imagine how it would be if they got the regular stuff up(meaning Edge with blonde telecaster), Edge starting the palm mute parts, plays the riff once, then stops. Nobody in the crowd knows what's going on. Edge goes to Dallas, who hands him a banjo, and they play the Banjo version full band.

Well the original was a canary, but baby chicks are so much cuter.

And thanks for indirectly calling me non female.

Ugh I gotta go to work soon, do.not.want.

Charlotte's a chick. You're a babe. Get it right, maaan.

I would be all for this.

In fact, how about a BANJO ENCORE. Something totally ridiculous. Vertigo, then ... EBTTRT, Numb, and Beautiful Day, ALL ON BANJO!

... that's hilarious. :lmao:

Wow. I hope somebody introduced this person to walkon274! They'd get on like a house on fire.

First I actually thought he was serious. BUt then again, I'm too guillible for newbies these days. I know about any guitar Edge has, same with Adam's, so yea. He has no flying V. Never had one. I've never even heard of or seen him playing one.

And on that very nerdy note, I bid you all farewell. :wave:

I would be all for this.

In fact, how about a BANJO ENCORE. Something totally ridiculous. Vertigo, then ... EBTTRT, Numb, and Beautiful Day, ALL ON BANJO!

Sounds great, but I'd pick different songs. Banjo works great for chord/powerchord songs.

SBS would be perfect, even Streets would work but I want that real live. IWF would also work. Pride too.

And now I'll be late for work. Thanks! :wink:

Sounds great, but I'd pick different songs. Banjo works great for chord/powerchord songs.

SBS would be perfect, even Streets would work but I want that real live. IWF would also work. Pride too.

And now I'll be late for work. Thanks! :wink:

I was intentionally choosing songs that would sound terrible on banjo. :tongue:

I would be all for this.

BANJO ENCORE?

somehow i think that would be totally respectful to tuf bono.

I wonder what my playcount for NLOTH2 will be by the time I get the album. It's been on repeat on my ipod ever since we got it from the radio guy.

Speaking of which, I still haven't really decided which version of NLOTH I like better. I mean, NLOTH is awesome and all, but NLOTH II is pretty damned cool too. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom