Cockhill, Buncrana, Donegal, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, if there're any Morrissey/Smiths fans left in here, Starflyer 59 (my favourite band) does a cover of Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want.

That is a good song!

Without blowing too much smoke up my arse, as the Boss said in the 80's "I'm On Fire" U2 Mockery FTW! :up:

This is a better song!

It's time to lob insults at Reggo.

So I saw "Wall-E" again this weekend, and I still think it's fucking adorable.

Commence insults.

That is an adorable movie!

What time are you heading off to Opeth Ax? , oh yeah it doesn't start till like 9? and the don't come on till 11 or something?

Doors are at 8:30, Virgin Black 9:45-10:30, and Opeth 11-1. So I'll probably aim to get there around about 7.

Wonder if I should call the venue now to confirm my cane will be OK ...

Make sure they know its a CANE not a CANINE!

:laugh:

Imagine taking a guide dog to a death metal show ...

From some of the phrasings, I'd say he's 14. So no worries.

I honestly can't tell if it's meant to be a poorly done joking reply, since some of the comments are just outlandish, or if he's actually serious, which would fit with his posts thus far.

Does no one on Interference except for our group have a sense of humour anymore?

For fuck's sake!

That is an adorable movie!
in a better mood, Ash? Cool. :up:

It's cute. I melt every time I hear Wall-E say his name. And those eyes! Well, they're sort of eyes. i love 'em anyway.

in a better mood, Ash? Cool. :up:

It's cute. I melt every time I hear Wall-E say his name. And those eyes! Well, they're sort of eyes. i love 'em anyway.

Meh. I'm going to get some cereal, cereal is the best

He is super adorable, and that was just SUCH a good movie, can't even express.

Hey RBF, I could send you the links to Silver, Gold, and Americana, but that's their earlier stuff and is decidedly heavier.... :shrug: I bet since you like Talking Voice Vs. Singing Voice, you'd also like Leave Here A Stranger, Old, and My Island quite a bit.

Hey RBF, I could send you the links to Silver, Gold, and Americana, but that's their earlier stuff and is decidedly heavier.... :shrug: I bet since you like Talking Voice Vs. Singing Voice, you'd also like Leave Here A Stranger, Old, and My Island quite a bit.
Sure, whatever you want to send. Thanks.

Meh. I'm going to get some cereal, cereal is the best

He is super adorable, and that was just SUCH a good movie, can't even express.
Cereal, FTW.

And all he wants to do is hold Eve's hand! :cute: There are no words for how sweet that is.

So, I'm on a blog downloading a 44 part U2 discography .rar file string, just so I can get all the singles (and rarities like Melon and Hasta la Vista). :crack:

So, I'm on a blog downloading a 44 part U2 discography .rar file string, just so I can get all the singles (and rarities like Melon and Hasta la Vista). :crack:

I could have just e-mailed you any tracks you don't have. :lol:

I could have just e-mailed you any tracks you don't have. :lol:

I'm just curious to see what's all in it. They don't have a tracklist. So I'm interested to see if things like Mercy are included. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom