Cockhill, Buncrana, Donegal, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! :laugh:
That was brilliant!

I may have to march my arse back over there and read it again to cheer myself up.

I just another brilliant idea that I could have added too it, which I kinda just posted in another thread in WTAHNN, which was.........

No, I think they just realised there IS a line on the Horizon, so they've had to scrap the whole album and start again.

:hmm:

"Tyler: You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

:lmao: okay, well, if the Brad Pitt/Ed Norton thing Wasn't enough to make me want to see Fight Club already, that wins.

By the end of 2008, SF59 will have released 11 albums, a live album, 7 EPs, and 2 box-sets in 15 years. None of this 4-years-between-albums shit with them.

By the end of 2008, SF59 will have released 11 albums, a live album, 7 EPs, and 2 box-sets in 15 years. None of this 4-years-between-albums shit with them.

Enough to give Paul McGuinne$$ a stroke. YOU'RE FLOODING THE MARKET!

There's just something not right about this picture from Collingwoods trainning session this morning

trav(1).jpg

I think I've sat and stewed about everything long enough, I'm going to lay down, I might be back tonight, I don't know, I'm just...not feeling any better at all

U2 take too long with albums

Seriously one of my favourite singers/guitarists released an album in 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008 and he's older than U2!

Talk you out of quitting? :tsk:

And I thought you were "done" with that "prick".
I was, but I needed my Derek and he stepped up :)

Yes, talk me OUT of quitting. There's no job as good as this one that will give me the hours I need. So, I have to stay. And refrain from gouging my eyes out or slitting my wrists or something.

offtopic - have you guys looked at east coast Canada for thread titles - GOLDMINE

We've hit a few places in eastern Canada. Somebody once posted a website listing Canadian placenames and it was bloody hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom