Cockermouth, Cumbria, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG000119.png

Hi Bobert!

Oh hey, my Macbook has an inbuilt camera! That might work better than trying to figure out how to use the DSLR's self-timer.

Now I just wonder how it works.

:hyper: just noticed Ashley is wearing a Packers sweatshirt.

How many are NOT signed by a member of the Finn family?

(Actually, beyond the sarcasm, I am curious. I'd like to get some stuff I own signed, but I fail at meeting band members.)
like in general? this is what i have:
photo78re5.jpg

crappy quality, yes.
crowded house, duran duran, split enz (obvs all i've had sign it so far is tim and neil)
split enz (this isn't signed but i like the way it looks), tim finn, vhs or beta.

luckily since the bands i like are huge losers they're probably thrilled to have someone come up after the show and ask for them to sign a record.

like in general? this is what i have:
photo78re5.jpg

crappy quality, yes.
crowded house, duran duran, split enz (obvs all i've had sign it so far is tim and neil)
split enz (this isn't signed but i like the way it looks), tim finn, vhs or beta.

luckily since the bands i like are huge losers they're probably thrilled to have someone come up after the show and ask for them to sign a record.

:jealous:

I wouldn't even know WHERE to find the band members to get them to sign anything.

cin i just realized i dont know your name. i believe i see you in khan's friends, though, you are in the australia network and have short hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom