Clit, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what DLU stands for, but way to abuse the system. :lol:

Ray Martin will be knocking on your door with a camera crew... worse than dole-bludgers. :tsk:

The DLU is the Disability Liaison Unit, the good folk who get me extensions and extra exam time and all the other perks afforded to the legally blind. God, who'd want normal vision, eh?

Their sickness wasn't contagious, unless I'd been doing tequila shots on a bellyfull of beer as well. And I wasn't.

I know someone whose sister is working in corrections, doing legal type stuff... or maybe she's moved on now and is working for a water ombudsman... can't remember. But she was definitely working in corrections at some point.
What is your field?

I work, via an outsourcing company (don't do it, kids), for a gas and electricity distributor. I get to send massive bills to retail companies. :evil:
It's a job that somehow manages to be both confusing/frustrating as hell and boring as batshit at the same time. I've been there for nearly three and a half years, and I'm well over it already!

By the time I got up, they were both on the couch, and beginning to feel almost human... *L* Still very tender though, they drove to the shop for BBQ chicken and didn't feel that great afterwards. I'm glad I won't be with them on the train in the morning!

Tequila is of the devil. Truly evil stuff. :crack:

Corrections is a good employer. I almost worked there once, as an officer, and got all the way through the applications and 3 seperate interviews and medical check, only to have the department and govt freeze employment. I was SO annoyed! Now, it's worked out well. I hope to get into research (I think) when I'm done. Although I discovered there is a very attractive forensic archaeology and anthropology component to the B. Crim degree at UNE... I can't combine or do some units even, I don't think. And I have til the end of the month anyway to enrol. Ugh. I'll ramble on about this for ages, so it's best I don't start!

I love Google Ads.

imgad

I find it funny in the top three songs off each album thread that noone is posting their favs from Passengers...

weirdness

Fuck, how did I, of all people, forget to do that!

:rushes to thread:

Tequila is of the devil. Truly evil stuff. :crack:

Corrections is a good employer. I almost worked there once, as an officer, and got all the way through the applications and 3 seperate interviews and medical check, only to have the department and govt freeze employment. I was SO annoyed! Now, it's worked out well. I hope to get into research (I think) when I'm done. Although I discovered there is a very attractive forensic archaeology and anthropology component to the B. Crim degree at UNE... I can't combine or do some units even, I don't think. And I have til the end of the month anyway to enrol. Ugh. I'll ramble on about this for ages, so it's best I don't start!

The tiny taste I've had of tequila tasted like I would imagine paint stripper to taste... can't believe anyone drinks it voluntarily, and straight at that. :yuck: And it ALWAYS makes this friend of mine very very sick. :yuck:

I applied for a job in the Defence department earlier in the year, before they froze employment too. :madwife:

Sounds like you've got some interesting options there! Good luck with it :)

Oh, I bet it's me. After 70,000 posts, surely most people have thought that about me at some point or another. :wink:

hahah no. :hug: although i think i did once tell you or timothy off for being anti-australian at every opportunity? :reject: i don't think i knew who you really were, properly, anyway, until i wandered into here! he (timothy) really hated us, it seemed. it used to really bother me. now it's someone else with their tiresome hatred of sydney, if you catch my drift... :sigh:

i gotta run, guys. hope you all have a fabulous tomorrow!
:heart:

The tiny taste I've had of tequila tasted like I would imagine paint stripper to taste... can't believe anyone drinks it voluntarily, and straight at that. :yuck: And it ALWAYS makes this friend of mine very very sick. :yuck:

I applied for a job in the Defence department earlier in the year, before they froze employment too. :madwife:

Sounds like you've got some interesting options there! Good luck with it :)

And if you come to the UK , you'll be working in a bar :lol:

Mind you we have an Outback restaurant near me :hmm:

From what i know plants, trees or each other :lol:
Pretty much! :lol: Some of them went for fish, or small mammals if they could catch them. Or insects maybe, for the little ones... and some people think some of them ate eggs too. Like Oviraptor, for instance...

Coprolites. I shall remember this.
Why would you want to?

what continents had dinosaurs? i should open google, huh... :D
All of them, as far as I know. They've even dug them up in Antarctica.

I love Google Ads.

imgad
I keep getting one for an album by some band called The Ropes. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom