Clit, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is interesting. I just checked Interference's stats, and we're closing in on the 5 millionth Interference post!

Threads: 140,837
Members: 55,046

:D sure, just got back from work... they're bitching witht he work times again, I left my boss a note that either, I will work for 1 hour saturday, bcause he scheduled me in from 4 to 7 pm (THREE FUCKING HOURS!) and I told him I don't do saturdays after 5, and I'm not even available anymore then! He said it was fine, but now he does this... I told him I either will work for 1 hour or he'll have to reschedule me...

:happy: and I'm not the only one whose times are fucked up

What the hell! Bullshit like that makes me glad I don't have a job at the moment ...

:wink: we already knew that Ax, check IO, it's almost 5million or so is the thread name...

I bet it'll be a post of yours in the superthread

will the 5,000,000th post be in a Superthread :hyper:

Let's hope so! I made the 4,000,000th post.

I wonder how long it will be until the Superthread contains a significant percentage of Interference posts? When we get to 500 threads, we'll have roughly a tenth of the forum's total posts. Now, most of the regulars here have the majority of their Interference posts in the Superthread (I finally achieved that milestone this month), but wouldn't it be hilarious if a majority of Interference's posts one day ended up being in Superthreads? I doubt that'll ever happen, though ...!

:wink: we already knew that Ax, check IO, it's almost 5million or so is the thread name...

I bet it'll be a post of yours in the superthread

Hah, I don't check IO. I've posted in there about three or four times ever.

Outside of the Superthread, I mostly lurk in EYKIW, WTAHNN, B&C, and FYM.

I wonder how long it will be until the Superthread contains a significant percentage of Interference posts? When we get to 500 threads, we'll have roughly a tenth of the forum's total posts. Now, most of the regulars here have the majority of their Interference posts in the Superthread (I finally achieved that milestone this month), but wouldn't it be hilarious if a majority of Interference's posts one day ended up being in Superthreads? I doubt that'll ever happen, though ...!
I wouldn't doubt it. If it keeps going strong ... you never know!

What the hell! Bullshit like that makes me glad I don't have a job at the moment ...

ah well :shrug: money is money... and I'm considering finding another job anyway... maybe the music shop needs employees :hmm:

:drool: being surrounded by guitars all day...

:hmm: perhaps you even get employee discount!

:lol: it WILL happen!

ah well :shrug: money is money... and I'm considering finding another job anyway... maybe the music shop needs employees :hmm:

:drool: being surrounded by guitars all day...

:hmm: perhaps you even get employee discount!

I'm glad the government gives me enough to live on thanks to being legally blind. Ah, yet again, I pity the normally sighted.

I'd love to work in a bookshop. :drool:

Well Superthread get 1,000 posts a day; how many does Interference get overall?

Well Superthread get 1,000 posts a day; how many does Interference get overall?

Buggered if I know; probably plenty more. We'd need it to be quite substantially less for a lengthy period of time for the Superthread to even have a hope of accounting for over half of the forum's posts. Right now, we need nearly 2,500,000 posts as it stands! :lol:

I think having a tenth of the forum's posts is realistically likely to happen, but I doubt we'd even get to a fifth, let alone a quarter or half.

Serena, apparently the King lost his voice and only the old man in the shed can help but I don't have a key; what do I do?:ohmy:

Buggered if I know; probably plenty more. We'd need it to be quite substantially less for a lengthy period of time for the Superthread to even have a hope of accounting for over half of the forum's posts. Right now, we need nearly 2,500,000 posts as it stands! :lol:

I think having a tenth of the forum's posts is realistically likely to happen, but I doubt we'd even get to a fifth, let alone a quarter or half.

Baby steps Axver; let us take one tenth first then we can move on to bigger and better things

Serena, apparently the King lost his voice and only the old man in the shed can help but I don't have a key; what do I do?:ohmy:

Did you ever get the Golden Bracelet? If not, go back to the cave, get it and give it to the people who kidnap the actress. They exchange her for he bracelet and then she and her companions give you the Thief's Key, which can be used to talk to Goz in the back. He isn't too useful, as all he'll say is to talk to Marone the Poet (Who can be found in Surene on the balcony of the house of healing.). But you need to do this to have the thief's key, because items carry over to the fifth chapter.

Did you ever get the Golden Bracelet? If not, go back to the cave, get it and give it to the people who kidnap the actress. They exchange her for he bracelet and then she and her companions give you the Thief's Key, which can be used to talk to Goz in the back. He isn't too useful, as all he'll say is to talk to Marone the Poet (Who can be found in Surene on the balcony of the house of healing.). But you need to do this to have the thief's key, because items carry over to the fifth chapter.

This game is confusing...lol

Have a good one, Jack! :wave:

Yeah, my mom's been in love with him since his debut. She used to watch MTV all day while all us kids were in school (back when MTV was still cool.)

Yeah, when I was still in school, my mum used to have the TV on MTV all the time. Back when they actually played music. And when it all wasn't rap.

Baby steps Axver; let us take one tenth first then we can move on to bigger and better things

A tenth is still going to require over double the threads we have now. I've been fairly pessimistic about the thread's future, but it's nice to see more optimism about it lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom