City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:huh: that did not take me as long as I remember it taking the last time. I still have one left though :scream:
:hyper: Air mattresses!!! You're getting ready early! :D

Well this is Amanda's week:

Monday night-clean

Tuesday night-parents house to pick up sheets, blankets, pillows etc.

Wednesday night-OVERTIME at work :madspit: and grocery store

Thursday night-OVERTIME at work :madspit: and then it's my brother's bday. While I'm probably at work the rest of the fam will be at a restaurant eating dinner. I'm supposed to go to the house after I get off work if I don't actually make it to the restaurant. (They'll get me something :D ) Then it's cake and presents even though my sissy and I gave his gifts tonight. :huh: more cleaning, and then I have to bake a few things :D

So yeah...I'm getting ready early :D

Schmeg said:
Hello Hello
I sure hate driving in the snow!

and apprently you guys are getting twice as much on the coast as we're getting out here in the boonies :hug:

i didn't dance!!!! :no:

stupid snow. that's why i'm online now. cos i had to email my boss to tell him my mom wouldn't drive me to work cos of the snow.

actually, i told him i had car problems. which is true, but i couldn't deal with saying "i'm a 20 year old baby who doesn't have her driver's license".

:reject:

Maybe I'll come over early. :wink: Maybe I'll win the lottery and buy a helicopter and land on your roof. Maybe I'll keep dreaming!

Maybe I'll just eat this here ENTIRE box of fruit slice candy. Maybe I should put it in another room so I don't want to do that.

IWasBored said:

and apprently you guys are getting twice as much on the coast as we're getting out here in the boonies :hug:

i didn't dance!!!! :no:

stupid snow. that's why i'm online now. cos i had to email my boss to tell him my mom wouldn't drive me to work cos of the snow.

actually, i told him i had car problems. which is true, but i couldn't deal with saying "i'm a 20 year old baby who doesn't have her driver's license".

That's a car problem! :wink: You're not a baby...has there been any reason for you to get your licence? My mom was sick of driving me places so she made me get mine even though the idea of driving terrified me until I was about 18, and I'm still not really a huge fan.

The weather lady today was SO excited about it being two ocean effect storms hitting a lake effect storm and turning into one big nor'easter. :madspit: Let me tell you how many plows were driving around in a foot of snow without their plows down: MANY. I seriously thought one was going to rear end me for about 20 minutes until I started waving my arms like a crazy woman.

Schmeg said:

The weather lady today was SO excited about it being two ocean effect storms hitting a lake effect storm and turning into one big nor'easter. :madspit: Let me tell you how many plows were driving around in a foot of snow without their plows down: MANY. I seriously thought one was going to rear end me for about 20 minutes until I started waving my arms like a crazy woman.

I saw them talking about the 2 storms on the news today. I think one may be remnants of ours.

People are still without power here.

It'll probably be 50 degrees and spring-like here tomorrow. You have to love New England!

We used to do the Jet Dry thing...you just pour it in there and it does its thing, but I'm not really sure what that thing is.

Someone please take these fruit slice candies away from me.

It's supposed to warm up here so then we get all of the melting going on. The sun has melted some of the ice here. It's all melted off my car now at least.

It's sad to see all of the trees slumping over from the weight of the ice. :( Alot of people have had then falling on their houses.

:eeklaugh:

I can't believe who's got an avatar that looks like mine now. At least she changes hers every 15 minutes so I won't get confused...

Seriously. These fruit slices. Take them. NOW.

Kariann said:
It's supposed to warm up here so then we get all of the melting going on. The sun has melted some of the ice here. It's all melted off my car now at least.

It's sad to see all of the trees slumping over from the weight of the ice. :( Alot of people have had then falling on their houses.
The rest of the week is supposed to be nice.

I swear, if anyone dances and we have a big storm on Friday morning, someone's gonna get hurt. :mad:

Schmeg said:

That's a car problem! :wink: You're not a baby...has there been any reason for you to get your licence? My mom was sick of driving me places so she made me get mine even though the idea of driving terrified me until I was about 18, and I'm still not really a huge fan.

yeah, it's a car problem ;)

i just happen to have a very uncooperative mother who won't drive me to the RMV to get a permit so i can learn to drive legally...i don't know anyone who could teach me how to drive, so i have to drop 300+ dollars on driving school, where i'll get to sit with a bunch of snot-nosed 16 year olds whose parents bought them a car already.

:mad:

now i have to go wash dishes.

at least i'll get to drive my family crazy listening to johnny cash :evil: my mom bought me 2 cds for christmas - both johnny cash. my sister thinks i've gone insane and now like only country music. johnny cash is the man.

oh, and i just remembered...

i completly forgot, but it's totally my fault about the snow. i'm really, really sorry, but i danced when i found out the sox signed :fance:

*hides*

IWasBored said:
oh, and i just remembered...

i completly forgot, but it's totally my fault about the snow. i'm really, really sorry, but i danced when i found out the sox signed :fance:

*hides*
:tsk:

That was one hell of a dance you did! I know you're excited and all...but maybe next time just try to jump up and down with a goofy grin, okay?

They're showing the Democratic National Convention Daily Shows.

:cute: Crazy-hatted dancers!

I saw but stop dancing about it or I'll be spending New Year's waiting for the snow to stop so my plane gets off the ground! :crack:
arw9797 said:

I noticed that and I thought it was you at first :shifty:
:grumpy:

:cute: They just showed a bird slipping and sliding around a frozen pond on a commercial for the news!

:( There was another beached whale in Newport.

Did they attack you for french fries? Sure sign of authentic New England seagulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom