City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iTunes would like me to download Jennifer Lopez. I would like them to take a hike.

Last edited:
I had hard boiled eggs last night and my system went into protein shock. It's not used to that much all at once! So I'm eating another egg now...this time I scrambled it and am eating it on toast with cheese and tons of ketchup. :yuck: I hate the taste of eggs. It's so gross :barf:

whoever told me that I need to eat eggs for protein must die. I KNEW this was a bad idea. :barf: I've already taken some zantac too.

:reject: yes I've turned this into an ARW ate an egg thread. :der:

:drool: I went to the parents to do some laundry tonight and I brought my new black hoodie they gave us at work. :drool: I put it in the dryer and aside from the sleeves still being long it shrunk up really good and fits so much better now. :heart: I've wanted a new black hoodie to run around in and even though I'll be advertising my work I still love it :drool:

Today has been such a blah day in all regards. But hey I took a long nap,unloaded some thoughts on my mom, done a little online shopping...not for me but for someone else and paid some bills. Who would have thought coming home a little early sick would turn out to be so productive!

Kariann said:
Just got my clothes out for work tomorrow...I think I am going to not wear a sweater for the first time in weeks.

I wore a sweater today and ended up having to use my desk fan this afternoon because I was so warm.

Well surprisingly the egg stayed where it should :shifty: I was pretty sure I was going to :barf: for about a half hour. Normally when I feel like that watch out :barf:

Schmeg said:

my mom said "don't you dare" when I talked to her about it. I'm pissed and I really want to get this overwith and I'm also being selfish because I want my damn gift or I'm going to return hers and by U2 Show myself!

arw9797 said:

my mom said "don't you dare" when I talked to her about it. I'm pissed and I really want to get this overwith and I'm also being selfish because I want my damn gift or I'm going to return hers and by U2 Show myself!

Im kind of devided on the to email or not to email. I guess you could email her and then after the exchange leave it in her corner at that point.

This coming from a person that had an hour long conversation about similar things with her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom