City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Great now we get heavy rain and flooding in the next 30 hours according to Sexy Weatherman Jym.
They can't decide if it's going to rain or not, but it's going to be warmish enough that I could wear my new leather jacket if they'd let us know if anything is going to fall from the sky.

Why am I eating jelly beans?

Schmeg said:

:mad: Crap, I did miss it. Dammit. It's the first premier-ish thing I've missed so far! :laugh: I was being good to myself and taking a bubble bath!

Congrats on your new status; now you're one step closer to Blue Crack Addict!

You didnt miss anything really...the video with football stuff cut into it...better off watching it on ESPN.com and getting all of the video.

They should have had the video come out this weekend when we were together!! Silly U2!

Schmeg said:
They should have had the video come out this weekend when we were together!! Silly U2!

:yes:

Sexy weatherman Jym said that you have to go all they way past WI that it isnt raining in the area and it could be Thurs before the rain stops. :ohmy: Then more on the weekend! :eek: We're talking a constant heavy rain here from what I am gathering.

:mad: That means I'm going to have a lovely wet weekend! Just send us the warm air, too, so it's not snow!

Kariann is sneding a private message.

I am now addicted to Who's Online. :shifty:

I should go, too...got a full day ahead of me. :yawn: Actually like four full days.

:wave:

arw9797 said:
I'm so happy I didn't waste my time setting up my vcr to tape the world premire "video" of ABOY since it was about 1/2 the song and it was clips from the game mixed in with U2 :lame:

I did. :tsk: Truly disappointing

IWasBored said:
i did NOT dance for this snow :mad:

go away snow!!!!!

:mad: I want you to know that It was NOT me.:mad:
I enjoyed:no: shoveling this morning at 6:no::mad:
It was also blowing and drifting:mad:
more snow coming :mad:

arw9797 said:
it's too quiet at work now. It goes from insanity to complete silence in a flash. Last week at this time it was :crazy: and now it's :yawn:
Here too, we had random discussions and singing today:D

Kariann said:
I came home early today with my tummy ache. :| I slept all afternoon then watched the Travel Channel....now I want to go to Rome.
Feel better!('k that came off as a little bossy don'cha think:wink: )
Or as Bono would say Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better:)

We're supposed to have a "wintry mix" tomorrow and I am NOT looking forward to driving in that.

I packed a bag today in case I needed to check into Motel 6...looks like I'll be bringing it again tomorrow. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom