Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!

I remember being puzzled when I learned about the specifics of a blow job - why is it called that? If you're blowing, you're kind of doing it wrong.

It still puzzles me.

I don't have weird parent stories because I don't talk about things like that with my parents. It just doesn't happen.

Dalton said:

:lol:

I heard a few older kids on the play ground use the word 'cunt' one day. I went home and asked my mom what it meant.

I got my mouth washed out with soap, so I learned a new word AND learned about injustice all in the same afternoon.

you really got your mouth washed out with soap?

phillyfan26 said:
I don't have weird parent stories because I don't talk about things like that with my parents. It just doesn't happen.

Here's what will blow your mind. Some day soon, you are going to find yourself in a relationship with a girl that will let you do freaky things to her. One night after the deed is done, you will be laying there trying to stay awake long enough to convince her you care when the thought will run through your mind: my mom lets my dad do this to her.

/abstinence training

Dalton said:

Here's what will blow your mind. Some day soon, you are going to find yourself in a relationship with a girl that will let you do freaky things to her. One night after the deed is done, you will be laying there trying to stay awake long enough to convince her you care when the thought will run through your mind: my mom lets my dad do this to her.

/abstinence training

:lmao:

i'll never have that problem

My mom was an OB nurse, so when I got the facts of life, I got them very thoroughly and scientifically. Then they made me watch that NOVA special - "The Miracle of Life." Good times.

In 6th grade, during what passed as sex-ed in north central Wisconsin in the 80s, they extended an invitation to any parents who wanted to come.

My mom was the only parent who came.

Like I wasn't already a total nerdy outcast. :(

As far as my parents know, I've never gotten into trouble other then my car accident.

i went to this hands on school for 5th and 6th grade. so did my sister, who's 4 years younger. in 6th grade i came home and said we were gonna have sex ed. my sister asked who i was going to practice with.

I am feeling a bit better. I want to apologize to everyone. I have mental problems I would not like to go into and even bigger issues. So everyone knows, I have been getting help for almost a year and a half. Not everything has been fixed as obvious in the last few days. I will be leaving Interference for a little while. I may vote in the Desert Island Game but that is it. I feel embarrassed and saddened by the way I have acted. I will continue to address the issues but I feel some things I will have to live with. I’m sorry to everyone I upset. I may be mentally ill but that is no excuse for how I have acted. Thank you for all the support. Hopefully I can one day postwhore with the rest of you again. For now I have to go away for a little while. In the words of U2, “I have to dream it all up again.” If anyone wants to talk, my e-mail address is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com. Goodbye, all. Please pass this along to everyone.

corianderstem said:
My mom was an OB nurse, so when I got the facts of life, I got them very thoroughly and scientifically. Then they made me watch that NOVA special - "The Miracle of Life." Good times.

In 6th grade, during what passed as sex-ed in north central Wisconsin in the 80s, they extended an invitation to any parents who wanted to come.

my parents always believed in being frank and open. i got little sex ed coloring books and early sex talks. however i don't consult with them on my personal life - the only guy they've ever known about is the guy i dated for a year and a half, becasue i wanted him to visit. they know we were having sex, i'm sure, but they've never said anything, and they know i'm on the pill, though i doubt they know how early i got on it.

corianderstem said:

I never actually got "the talk" from my mom or dad. The closest either of them ever came to it was the summer after senior year of high school when my dad overheard me talking on the phone about drunkenly kissing someone at a party, and later said "I... hope you didn't do anything you may end up regretting."

That was it. :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:
I am feeling a bit better. I want to apologize to everyone. I have mental problems I would not like to go into and even bigger issues. So everyone knows, I have been getting help for almost a year and a half. Not everything has been fixed as obvious in the last few days. I will be leaving Interference for a little while. I may vote in the Desert Island Game but that is it. I feel embarrassed and saddened by the way I have acted. I will continue to address the issues but I feel some things I will have to live with. I’m sorry to everyone I upset. I may be mentally ill but that is no excuse for how I have acted. Thank you for all the support. Hopefully I can one day postwhore with the rest of you again. For now I have to go away for a little while. In the words of U2, “I have to dream it all up again.” If anyone wants to talk, my e-mail address is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com. Goodbye, all. Please pass this along to everyone.

Thanks for the update, Screwy. Get well and I hope to see you back here soon.

Screwtape2 said:

Thank you for letting us know. It's good to hear that you are feeling better. Take the steps that are necessary and stay safe.

Dalton said:
Did anyone ever actually play doctor when they were a kid?

I tried once, but struck out.

i had a friend who had this kitchen set with a stove and cups and stuff. we used to go in the bathroom and pee in the cups. then he said they got kinda rusty looking (they were plastic, though.) no joke. that's your overshare of the day.

i had a female friend who liked to play doctor with lots of her female friends. not sure what was going on there. she's straight now as far as i know.

Screwtape2 said:
:hug: you'll be in my thoughts. i hope you feel better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom