cats vs. dogs =the kind of person you are) - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2002, 11:23 PM   #61
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:22 AM
Normal

I have to admit that little white pup is cute.

Old 07-31-2002, 11:28 PM   #62
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:52 PM
I just wants to squeeze it right to death!
in a loving sort of way

I warmed to a cat when I went on vacation. My friend stays with a woman who owns one and he would always jump up and cuddle into me. and then they're dog would come and snuggle right into my neck!!

sometimes I felt like dr.doolittle

Old 07-31-2002, 11:58 PM   #63
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JOFO
now, I don't know what you're talking about with the veg/animal owners thread...did I post something insulting there???
god, i'm sorry. i got you confused with someone else! so sorry...
Old 08-01-2002, 12:10 AM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 05:22 PM
no problem.

I think sicy was right when she said I'm allergic to cats.

oh well.

new question:
aquatic mammals or birds?
Old 08-01-2002, 01:31 AM   #65
The Fly

Local Time: 09:22 AM
Quote:
aquatic mammals or birds
I would have to say Bird since I own a Parrot. He's so annoying but i love him.

About the cat vs. dog i like both but for some reason the cats hate me. They either run away from me or scrat and bite.
Old 08-01-2002, 09:33 AM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I'm a hundred percent kitty person. I don't mind dogs, but they're too damn loud and noisy for me to want to keep one. Plus cats are largely self-maintained and don't bug you much (which makes all those times my cat jumps on my knees for a bit of behind-my-ear massage even more special! )
Old 08-01-2002, 09:38 AM   #67
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:22 PM

*reading this thread with a purring, chubby kitty in my lap - who happens to greet me at the door when I get home, talks to me incessantly, is always ready to play fetch, doesn't mind being told what to do (altho I feel no need to tell him what to do), is very friendly with people and is sooooooo adorable!! *
Old 08-01-2002, 09:43 AM   #68
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

*was thinking of this thread this morning during my morning routine with Whiskers*

Every night, Whiskers sleeps on my pillows or on the pillows on the other half of my bed. Every morning, my alarm goes off, and I get up...so does Whiskers. I then walk into the bathroom to take a showever...Whiskers either follows me or scoots in front of me to beat me into the bathroom. While I'm in the shower, Whiskers either sits on the floor right outside the tub, jumps up to put her front feet on the edge of the tub and poke her head in around the curtains, or she sneaks in between the two shower curtains so that she can sit on the edge of the tub and try to rub against me through the curtain. When i'm done in the shower, she sits on the bathroom counter and watches me dry my hair. Then I come out to the living room to use the computer, and she hops up and lies on the desk next to the keyboard and watches me.

I my little Whiskers!!!

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 08-01-2002, 10:42 AM   #69
Acrobat

Hmm...I have never needed to get a cat sitter in my life when I had to go away...I clean the litter box real good...put extra food in the bowl (I might ask someone to come in daily and change the water and check on her) but that is all....I come home...the cat looks up and asks "have you been away?"

We had a cat named Munchkin who would come when we called her...would take walks with us...and would attack anyone messing with my kids. I'm serious. One day my brother was roughhouse playing with my son and Munchkin's fur went wild and she went into the attack position...we could not believe it!!! She would have saved us from a fire. She passed away peacefully in her sleep..

Now we have Binky...much more typical cat but we love her...

When we get our large lawn fenced in we shall get a dog. We keep arguing about what breed. I want a small to medium sized collie...hubbie grew up with labs...we don't know. Maybe we'll get one of each...has to like the cat...the cat already seems to tolerate dogs so the problem won't be with her....

and yes...the messing in the yard and other bad behavior is the owner's problem...not the dogs.

dream wanderer
Old 08-01-2002, 10:46 AM   #70
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by OzAurora
This is the CUTEST puppy EVER. I it.
Old 08-01-2002, 10:57 AM   #71
Blue Crack Addict

cuteness overload!!!!

I LOVE THAT PUPPY!!!!

I ALL animals. Really, I can't think of one (other than earwigs and flies and things like that) that I don't like. I've had all different kinds of pets and loved them all. I wanted to be a vetrinarian since I was three, but my freshman year of high school I realized how much I hated chemistry.
Old 08-01-2002, 02:20 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life

Re: cuteness overload!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie
I LOVE THAT PUPPY!!!!

I ALL animals. Really, I can't think of one (other than earwigs and flies and things like that) that I don't like. I've had all different kinds of pets and loved them all. I wanted to be a vetrinarian since I was three, but my freshman year of high school I realized how much I hated chemistry.
hey!!!
same here...my sister and my friends always laugh at me cos I always pay so much attention to animals. I even stop to watch crows and pigeons at times.

I was at the zoo recently for the first time in my life
I was thinking how awesome it would be to work there! get to work with beautiful cheetahs and monkeys and such
Old 08-01-2002, 02:23 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

Re: Re: cuteness overload!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Basstrap

hey!!!
same here...my sister and my friends always laugh at me cos I always pay so much attention to animals. I even stop to watch crows and pigeons at times.

I was at the zoo recently for the first time in my life
I was thinking how awesome it would be to work there! get to work with beautiful cheetahs and monkeys and such
Yes!! I lived right across the street from the National Zoo here in DC for a few months and I used to go to the zoo every other day! I would love to work with animals.

I watch pigeons and crows too..... I'll probably be one of those old ladies with the shopping cart with all the birds on her one day....

I even watch Animal Planet for fun. Last night I watced something on Tasmanian animals and then two episodes of "Pet Psychic."
Old 08-01-2002, 02:26 PM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life

Re: Re: Re: cuteness overload!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie

Yes!! I lived right across the street from the National Zoo here in DC for a few months and I used to go to the zoo every other day! I would love to work with animals.

I watch pigeons and crows too..... I'll probably be one of those old ladies with the shopping cart with all the birds on her one day....

I even watch Animal Planet for fun. Last night I watced something on Tasmanian animals and then two episodes of "Pet Psychic."
hahaha...nice...!
yeah I say that too
I'm gonna be an old man who goes to the park to feed the ducks.
Old 08-01-2002, 02:34 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I absolutely looking at dogs! When I see one in the street, I always stop to look and even smile (hehe, weird, I know) at them. Problem is, I can never take care of doggies. I'm scared.

Anyway, another animal I'd love to see are pandas. So cute.