Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I just had the worst evening at my parents house. I left without saying goodbye. Actually I don't even know where anyone was so I left and I guess no one cares or notices I was gone because that was a half hour ago and neither one of my parents have called. Sometimes I really feel like if I moved to another planet none of my family would even notice I was gone. But it's been that way my entire life so why should tonight be any different? :shrug:

:hug:

On top of it I took pictures of my grandma's beautiful ring and they turned out really bad. I kept moving it to different parts of the house for the light and had the flash off and it just didnt' work. The gold leafy band that she had around the ring looks like there's diamonds on it from the glare. But it's just gold. I'll upload and post.

arw9797 said:

Oh I had Baby U2 blasting through my speakers to drown out the boy band shit. Except I had Vertigo's "I can't stand the beat..." running through my head because all I could hear was the over-produced beats from the boy band CD. Thankfully it was just the beats and not the actual singing. I only heard that when I walked passed his desk. He just didn't strike me as the boy band type. :huh:
:laugh: Most guys are not the boy band type...that's weird!

:scream: All the San Diego flights have gone over $400 since last night!

I think I'm going to start walking to San Diego now. :wave: See you there in three weeks!

Schmeg said:
I think I'm going to start walking to San Diego now. :wave: See you there in three weeks!
what day are you leavingto go to San Diego on?
Have you tried Hotwire.com?

shari schultz said:

what day are you leavingto go to San Diego on?
Have you tried Hotwire.com?
March 25 and no...I'm about ready to try my luck with Priceline at this point but I'm afraid they'll send me out there at the crack of dawn or get me back too late on the 31 or even worse an overnight flight landing on April 1...gotta work that day!! :yikes: Is Hotwire the same thing as take-your-chances Priceline?

:ohmy: It's not the same as take-your-chances Priceline! And it's expensive but not $400!! Southwest was $330 last night and something was telling me to do it but I didn't.

I have never gone through them myself but I was just playing around and I was plugging in dates. I plugged in March 26 through Tuesday the 29th and got some fares under $400. One of them was marked clearance $355:lol:

Last edited:
Southwest has been the best until today. :crack: I'm thinking I should just bit the bullet and book it in case it goes up another $70 on me...and not that Jim has a job I can make him start paying up on his tab. :evil: That will actually help a lot.

arw9797 said:
I just had the worst evening at my parents house. I left without saying goodbye. Actually I don't even know where anyone was so I left and I guess no one cares or notices I was gone because that was a half hour ago and neither one of my parents have called. Sometimes I really feel like if I moved to another planet none of my family would even notice I was gone. But it's been that way my entire life so why should tonight be any different? :shrug:

:hug:

I just put in the dates...I'm assuming March 25-31, for 2 people and it came up at $310 a piece and you can arrive there at 5:00 San Diego time, just in time to meet me :D

:eyebrow: I'm still getting $450 a piece, but maybe because I'm looking at one ticket?

I wish I'd booked last night!! I usually know to listen to my gut feelings and I didn't! :sigh:

The good news is Jim already owes me $200 BEFORE the flight and the car and that's going right to my friends at Mastercard when he pays up! :D

arw9797 said:
Schmeg I pm'd you but disregard the first one.....
Disregard what I said here...I found a $385 that would get me in early and allow for delays.

Last edited:
www.bookingbuddy.com
try going through this site maybe
enter your dates and then click on kayak.com
Pvd to San Diego had a $ of $311 on US Airway March 25-March 30..........
March 31 brought the fare up to $340 and up again I think.....
I forgot about Jim......:reject: so the info. is for 1 person......

I am living vicariously through you guys right now........on the 28th I have an exciting Dr. Appt.....:|

Last edited:
:lol: We should have called this Randoom Travel Agency!

Trying Booking Buddy...got Southwest ready to go fopr $381 if nothing else works...

The prices are great at Booking Buddy but it wants me to go through Boston and I'd rather pay extra for Providence than deal with going in and out of Boston.

arw9797 said:
I'm not sure why you're coming up with a more expensive amount but I get $310 a piece if you pick the option that gets you there at 5:00
Can I e-mail you my credit card # and everything since it like you better? :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom