Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

You should get one...I love mine and cant imagine being without it.

That's what I keep hearing. :)

I am soooo getting one, like, yesterday. :drool:

*wills tax return to get deposited like, NOW

And it's good to see someone got something other than Beautiful Day!! Go find your elegant props (that are black and red and hold 5000 songs)!

:laugh: :up:

The Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own singles.

Amazon UK really is quicker sometimes...I had an order on the US one and make a UK one the next day and I got the UK one first. :huh:

The gal, who had the wardrobe malfunction in the GoDaddy.com commercial, is from my hometown. Aren't we proud:| :crack:

:eyebrow: on my way home from work tonight I noticed what looked like some sort of military plane flying really low. I've never actually seen anything like that before so I could be wrong but from what I've seen on TV it looked like that's what it was.

So far the last hour or so I've heard this weird noise outside. I thought it was a helicopter flying low. I just looked outside and there's a plane that is lower than normal and it keeps circling the area.

Why?!?! :|

I can't really tell if it's the same plane in the dark but it sort of looks like the same size. It's very annoying!

:lol: Next time he calls you should start yelling "Hola! Donde esta??" at him and see what he says.

:wave: Night all! No dancing!!

i'm a SCB of a different variety:

1044127709_CMyDocumentsebttrf.jpg

You are "Even Better Than The Real Thing." You have a strong sense of self and are completely unafraid to do what you want to do. Screw public opinion. You can look a bit self-centred at times, though. There's other people in the world besides you, hon.

:drool: no more winter storm advisory

:bow: Gary Ley, Weatherman of Wonder :bow:
4181970_200X150.jpg

we've got a winter weather advisory :down:

butkat's driving down here saturday morning, and then we're driving out to cambridge in the afternoon, so it shouldn't be too bad. right? they'll have plenty of time to clean roads...

:yikes:

I miss winter. It is 72 degress and I am looking out my window at palm trees swaying in the blue sky. I am glad that I don't have to stand all day in the cold in a GA line but, sometimes I miss snow.:reject:

The weather was fine and springy in the morning... but as soon as I step outside to go to class, it has to start snowing and there's a blizzard! Just great! :|

I guess one great weekend is all we get in February.

my attempt at ebay was successful. i'm the proud owner of the out-of-print 7" split with DKM and oxymoron.

:D

and it only set me back 12 bucks (8-something plus shipping from friggin ENGLAND) :up:

seeing as i've seen this thing got for around 40 bucks, i'm more than pleased.

still, 12 bucks is a lot to pay for a 7" with 4 songs (especially when i have 1 of those songs on a cd, and will have the other one as soon as the dkm singles II disc comes out :shifty: )

ebay still scares me.

IWasBored said:
i'm a SCB of a different variety:

1044127709_CMyDocumentsebttrf.jpg

You are "Even Better Than The Real Thing." You have a strong sense of self and are completely unafraid to do what you want to do. Screw public opinion. You can look a bit self-centred at times, though. There's other people in the world besides you, hon.
Welcome to the SCB club:wave:
Hola All!

Back
Top Bottom