Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John, you know what I keep thinking of and laughing?

Brokencyde.

Especially that Sex Toyz song.

It's nearly 1:30?!

Fuck, I thought it was 12:30!

I'm totally wide awake too. Ugh.

John, you know what I keep thinking of and laughing?

Brokencyde.

Especially that Sex Toyz song.

Get Drunk skeet skeet get drunk :dance:

I'm was starting to think they were actually awesome for a second but then I realised...I think they're serious...

Get Drunk skeet skeet get drunk :dance:

I'm was starting to think they were actually awesome for a second but then I realised...I think they're serious...

"You make my pee pee hard!" I still cannot believe they 'sang' that, seriously or otherwise.

I hear their debut album, The Broken!, is even worse.

"You make my pee pee hard!" I still cannot believe they 'sang' that, seriously or otherwise.

I hear their debut album, The Broken!, is even worse.

Should we listen to it sometime? :wink:

I just read Travis's review of The Shaggs...he fails :sad:

Should we listen to it sometime? :wink:

I just read Travis's review of The Shaggs...he fails :sad:

I'm brave enough if you are! I'm actually a little fond of my review of I'm Not A Fan But The Kids Like It.

Ha, the debut even has a song called Jealousy, just like I'm Not A Fan. Except on The Broken!, it's called "Jealousy!!!" !!!!!

We should do a Shaggs listening party too. I've always wanted to know exactly how the hell My Pal Foot Foot goes. My Pal Foot Foot?!

I'm brave enough if you are! I'm actually a little fond of my review of I'm Not A Fan But The Kids Like It.

Ha, the debut even has a song called Jealousy, just like I'm Not A Fan. Except on The Broken!, it's called "Jealousy!!!" !!!!!

We should do a Shaggs listening party too. I've always wanted to know exactly how the hell My Pal Foot Foot goes. My Pal Foot Foot?!

I'm up for a The Broken and Shaggs listening party tonight, I actually don't hate the Shaggs so my review won't turn to anger half way through

I still stand by what I said
I'm Not a Fan but the Kids Like It is like drowning to death in your own urine

I'm up for a The Broken and Shaggs listening party tonight, I actually don't hate the Shaggs so my review won't turn to anger half way through

If I'm up in time, you're on. Should make interesting pre-U2 concert listening!

I still stand by what I said
I'm Not a Fan but the Kids Like It is like drowning to death in your own urine

Wrong. I'm Not A Fan But The Kids Like It is like drowning to death in this guy's urine:

img-thing

If I'm up in time, you're on. Should make interesting pre-U2 concert listening!

Wrong. I'm Not A Fan But The Kids Like It is like drowning to death in this guy's urine:

img-thing

Oh definitely, maybe you should download them before you head to bed to bed so you have them ready?

No I'm sure that's what The Broken sounds like though. Seriously these guys are making the worst music possible ever :lol:

We should totally listen to the entire bottom ten. The worst album of all time is Crazy Frog's Crazy Hits? Ten bucks says Brokencyde's worse.

And yeah, I'll get some downloads going before I turn in ...

We should totally listen to the entire bottom ten. The worst album of all time is Crazy Frog's Crazy Hits? Ten bucks says Brokencyde's worse.

And yeah, I'll get some downloads going before I turn in ...

Have you heard the Crazy Frog? He beat Coldplay to number 1 and despite the fact that that song was Fix You that is still wrong

He's a bloody ring tone!

Ugh, my two hour(!) breaks on Tuesdays and Thursdays are a waste. Two classes, huge fucking break, no homework to catch up on. Might as well just be at home.

On the plus side, hell, I need some lulz before Algebra.

Ugh, my two hour(!) breaks on Tuesdays and Thursdays are a waste. Two classes, huge fucking break, no homework to catch up on. Might as well just be at home.

I have two, two hour breaks on Tuesday my classes are 9-11,1-3,5-6. It's an annoying schedule because I never get anything done because everything is on blackboard but apparently it's easier to get on here than it is to get on blackboard or my email

college fail

You need a university closer to home. I loved it when I was in Brisbane; I lived a 5 minute walk from campus, so I could just go home even for hour long breaks.

Melbourne, that's not practical, but I think my breaks have always conveniently coincided with those of people I know so I haven't had to sit on my hands wasting time between two lectures I'll sleep through.

That said, I'm convinced some of my lectures have been essentially the equivalent of having a two hour break with nothing to do.

Back
Top Bottom